very beautiful’ is a correct collocation. Yes it is.
Then, Can we say extremely beautiful?
Beautiful’ is not (grammatically) an ‘extreme adjective’. ‘Totally beautiful’ and ‘absolutely beautiful’ are much rarer phrases, and sound more informal.
But also, What does absolutely lovely mean?
1 very attractive or beautiful. 2 highly pleasing or enjoyable.
How can you tell someone is beautiful? Use a synonym for beautiful: gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking, lovely, radiant, or exquisite. Make sure that you understand the subtle connotations of the word that you use. Instead of simply stating that this person is beautiful, try telling them how their beauty makes you feel.
Similarly, Which is correct so beautiful or very beautiful?
She looked very beautiful in her new dress sounds more neutral in tone than She looked so beautiful… So in this sense is less common than very. So if you’re in doubt, use very.
How do you say someone is very beautiful?
How do you say someone is the most beautiful?
- You look drop dead gorgeous.
- I think you’re the most beautiful in the world.
- You are very pretty.
- I think you are stunning.
- You look hot.
- You look gorgeous.
What words describe beautiful?
What does it mean if something is absolute?
adjective. free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty. not mixed or adulterated; pure: absolute alcohol. complete; outright: an absolute lie; an absolute denial. free from restriction or limitation; not limited in any way: absolute command; absolute freedom.
Is it most lovely or loveliest?
The “M” sound you get with using “most lovely” is much softer to the ear. The sound you hear matches the soft emotion you’re trying to create. If you use “loveliest”, you lose that “M” sound and replace it with “est”.
Is it more lovely or lovelier?
In “more lovely”, you have the adverb “more” modifying the adjective “lovely”, something that goes back centuries. Today, either one will do (lovelier or more lovely; loveliest or most lovely).
What is another way to say beautiful?
How do you tell someone their special?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you express your beautiful?
40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
What are some words for beautiful?
What are two synonyms for beautiful?
synonyms for beautiful
How do you say you are beautiful quotes?
Inspirational Quotes About Beauty
- “Get up every morning, tell yourself you are beautiful and gear up to win!” …
- “How dare the world define beauty. …
- “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. …
- “You are worthy of love and respect. …
- “Every single thing about you is beautiful.”
How do you tell someone they are beautiful over text?
You could text her:
- “It’s so cool the way you dye your hair all those cool colors. You’re cute to begin with, but those hairstyles are *chef’s kiss*.”
- “I love the sound of your voice. I could just listen to you talk for hours.”
- “Your eyes are so mysterious and beautiful. They make me smile every time!”
How do you describe a beautiful soul?
Some people tell others, “You have a beautiful soul.” … When someone says that a person has a beautiful soul, typically they’re referring to someone with a kind, giving nature—someone confident, genuine, balanced, and understanding. People with beautiful souls make others feel safe and at peace.
What is a slang word for looking good?
Snatched – Looks good, perfect, or fashionable; the new “on fleek”
How do you say the place is beautiful?
- picturesque. adjective. a picturesque place or scene is attractive, especially because it is old and interesting.
- unspoiled. adjective. an unspoiled place has not been changed in ways that make it less beautiful or enjoyable.
- pretty. adjective. …
- panoramic. adjective. …
- favoured. adjective. …
- picture-postcard. adjective.
How do you say she is so beautiful?
- You’re beautiful, and you are the light of my life. Even the sun and the moon don’t glow as beautiful as your eyes. I’ll choose you over and over because you fit in every part of my life.
- You are in my heart always because your beauty can never be mistaken. You’re fantastically beautiful. I love you, baby.
What can I use instead of beautiful?
18 words to use instead of beautiful
- Awesome. extremely impressive or daunting.
- Stunning. extremely impressive or attractive.
- Splendid. magnificent; very impressive.
- Exquisite. extremely beautiful and delicate.
- Resplendent. attractive and impressive through being richly colourful or sumptuous.
- Handsome. …
- Alluring. …
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !