Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Then, How do you respond when someone compliments you too much?
The direct answer would be “You don’t need to flatter me.” For a polite rejoinder you could use “Please, you are too kind. I will be glad to help.” If you wish to be humorous you could say “Flattery will get you everywhere.”
But also, How do you respond to a compliment on your looks?
If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.”
How do you respond to a informal compliment? If someone takes the time to give you a compliment, you should accept it with an enthusiastic, heart -felt “thank you. ”
1. Be appreciative
- Thanks for noticing!
- I appreciate that.
- That means a lot coming from you.
- Thanks. That really means a lot.
- Thanks for noticing.
- You think so? Thanks so much!
- Aww! Thanks.
Similarly, How do you reply to good comments?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
“Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.” “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.” “Wow, thanks so much.” “Thanks – that means a lot.”
What do you respond to I appreciate it?
No problem. No worries. Don’t mention it.
What is a humble response to praise?
The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.” 2.
How do you respond to you’re too nice?
For example, in the context of an act of service or lending a favor, among older speakers it is common to answer “Thank you, [you’re too kind].” with “You’re welcome.” Younger speakers may say “It’s nothing” or “No problem”. See also “My pleasure” or “anytime” as other valid responses.
How do you accept compliments?
Responding to Compliments. Simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t overthink it or read into anyone’s comment. If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.”
What is positive response?
A positive response to something indicates agreement, approval, or encouragement. positively adverb [ADVERB after verb]
How do you throw a compliment back?
How To Accept A Compliment: 8 Great Ways To Respond
- Thank you. It’s straightforward, but it gets the job done! …
- Thanks for noticing. …
- Thank you for the kind words. …
- That means a lot to me. …
- I love that you care. …
- I feel good today, too! …
- Thanks, that’s cheered me up. …
- Thank you, that’s motivated me even more.
What do you say when someone says why are you so beautiful?
Best Answers to “Why Are You So Beautiful?”
- Look who’s talking!
- I can’t help it. Now wipe that drool off your face.
- I wish I could ask the same thing to you.
- I’m not cute! I’m KAWAII!
- That’s because there’s no such thing as ‘stress’ in my vocabulary.
- I know right!
- But not as cute as you!
- Oh, don’t be silly.
Is Appreciate the same as thank you?
“Appreciate” means you acknowledge and recognize the value/worth of something or the amount of work/effort someone has expended. In simpler terms, it basically means you respect something or are grateful for something. … Basically, “thank you” is an expression of appreciation.
How do you respond to positive comments on social media?
Steps for Responding to POSITIVE Comments
- Thank the consumer for a positive review. Be specific and genuine. …
- Use the business name and keywords in the response. …
- Add a little marketing to the review response. …
- Invite the consumer to do something with your response.
Why can’t I accept compliments?
There are three factors happening here, feeding into one another endlessly to make it hard to accept compliments: low self-esteem, cognitive dissonance, and high expectations. … Either way, you have low self-esteem. So when someone compliments you, this jars with the truth you hold about yourself.
How do you respond when someone says you’re so kind?
Usually people say ‘It’s very kind of you’ as a way of showing their appreciation, as a way of thanking you. You don’t reply with “thank you.” You use a reply that tells them that you are pleased to be helpful. There are several things you might say, such is, ‘I am glad I was able to help.
How do I stop being nice to other people?
How to stop being so nice
- Stop looking for your worth outside of yourself. …
- Be aware of the thoughts leading to your people-pleasing. …
- Imaging yourself saying standing up for yourself. …
- Remember – You’re not responsible for others’ feelings. …
- Take a risk.
What does it mean when someone says you are too nice?
by Steve. First, a definition: If you consistently sacrifice your own needs and wants for those of others due to concerns about conflict or disapproval, you’re ‘too nice’.
What does it mean when you can’t accept a compliment?
Science tells us it’s a loop.
There are three factors happening here, feeding into one another endlessly to make it hard to accept compliments: low self-esteem, cognitive dissonance, and high expectations. It goes like this: you don’t think much of yourself, for whatever reason. … Either way, you have low self-esteem.
What do you do when someone won’t accept a compliment?
Here are examples of a few ways you can take a compliment well: “Thank you. I’ve been practicing hard.” “Thanks so much!
Try telling them encouraging things like:
- “I bet you’re going to do awesome.”
- “It’s a tough problem, but you’re tough too! …
- “You’re pretty good at stuff like this.
What are the examples positive response?
Positive feedback you can give: “I’m really happy with your determination to finish this project. I know it wasn’t easy, but I knew you could do it. Your helpful attitude makes it clear that you can continue to take on new challenges and grow with the company. Thank you for your extra effort.”
What is affirmative response?
: with an affirmative reply : with a reply that means “yes” He answered in the affirmative.
How do you say looking forward to reply?
- 1 “I Await Your Fast Response” / I Await Your Prompt Response.
- 2 “I Value Your Input”
- 3 “Keep Me Updated”
- 4 “Looking Forward to Your Email”
- 5 “A Fast Response is Appreciated”
- 6 “I Appreciate Any Info You May Have”
- 7 “I Hope to Hear From You Soon”
- 8 “Talk to You Soon!”
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !