75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
Then, How do you write a student comment?
- is a conscientious, hard-working student.
- works independently.
- is a self-motivated student.
- consistently completes homework assignments.
- puts forth their best effort into homework assignments.
- exceeds expectations with the quality of their work.
- readily grasps new concepts and ideas.
But also, How do you appreciate students for good work?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
How do you give good comments? Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
Similarly, How do you compliment an achievement?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you write a good feedback for a student?
Effective feedback tips
- Explain to the learners that you are focusing on helping them to understand assessment of their learning.
- Encourage learners to ask questions about their feedback.
- Make a regular time to discuss feedback with learners on an individual or small group basis.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you praise a student answer?
Great! Phenomenal! You’ve Got It Superb! You’re Special Excellent!
How do you appreciate good words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What do you say to a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you compliment a talented person?
Here we go:
- That was amazing!
- I can’t imagine all the work that you must have put into that!
- Beautiful! How did you learn to do that?
- I would love to learn how to do that, but I’m not willing to invest the time you did.
- What a beautiful pay-off for all that hard work!
- Congratulations! …
- I’m so impressed! …
How do you admire someone?
Where there is great admiration there is always great character and success.
- Learn to be comfortable in your own skin. …
- Choose simplicity over complication. …
- Don’t dream your life; live your dreams. …
- Stop pleasing others despite yourself. …
- Live fully and dare greatly. …
- Don’t worry what other people think.
How do you praise children’s efforts and achievements?
How to Praise a Child With Words
- Praise Sincerely And Honestly. …
- Be Specific And Descriptive. …
- Praise Children’s Efforts And The Process, Not Their Achievement or Ability. …
- Avoid Controlling Or Conditional Praise. …
- Avoid Comparison Praise. …
- Avoid Easy-Task Praise Or Over-Praise.
How do you praise someone’s work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you praise a knowledgeable person?
119 Of The Best Compliments You Can Offer Someone
- I wish I knew more people like you, you really have the ability to make people around you happy.
- You are such a joy to be around because you always make me laugh and look at things from a different perspective.
- You always make my day better when I am feeling down.
How do you comment on a student performance?
________ works independently and takes pride in work done well. ________ is focused in class and willingly participates in group discussion. ________ is very conscientious and shows excellent effort and care with daily work. ________ demonstrates a willing and conscientious effort in his/her daily work.
How do I comment on students assignments?
Here are more than 100 positive comments your students would love to read!
- This is some awesome thinking!
- What terrific math skills you’re showing!
- You are an amazing writer!
- Wow! …
- Nice idea!
- You are showing excellent understanding!
- This is clear, concise, and complete!
- What a powerful argument!
How do you give positive feedback?
Tips for giving positive feedback
- Make it specific. If your positive feedback is vague, they won’t know which of their skills are good and which ones they need to improve. …
- Give it in a timely manner. …
- Let others see it. …
- Praise everyone eventually. …
- Explain their impact. …
- Give the right amount of praise.
What are some nice comments?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you compliment good writing skills?
How do you compliment writing skills?
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What to say to motivate students?
Words of encouragement when your child is struggling
- All you can do is try your best.
- I am so glad you asked for help when you needed it.
- Trust your instincts.
- I believe in you.
- Nobody is perfect, and that is ok.
- You can learn from your mistakes.
- Your perseverance will help you succeed.
- Believe in yourself, you can do it.
How do you motivate students?
Top 5 Strategies for Motivating Students
- Promote growth mindset over fixed mindset. …
- Develop meaningful and respectful relationships with your students. …
- Grow a community of learners in your classroom. …
- Establish high expectations and establish clear goals. …
- Be inspirational.
How do you appreciate a child for performance?
100 Ways to Praise Your Child
- That’s Incredible!
- How Extraordinary!
- You’re Very Talented!
- Outstanding Performance!
- Far Out!
- Very Brave!
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !