A community of lifelong learners, responsible global citizens, and champions of our own success. A community with high expectation and high academic achievement. A Family Of Learning. A Great Place For Education. A Great Place To Be.
Then, Is motto and quote the same?
A motto is defined as a guiding principle or expression of a person, or a family or an organization, whereas a quote is defined as a repeated text or expression or saying written or spoken by another person.
But also, How do you make a kids motto?
Here’s how to write a family motto.
- Think of what you want your kids to hear inside their heads for the rest of their life. …
- Write down your family’s 5 most important values. …
- Look at your list. …
- Take a stab at drafting a sentence that addresses at least one of these values. …
- Write a whole bunch of these sentences.
How do you write a class motto? I used these steps to create classroom mottos in the beginning of the school year.
1. Brainstorm Examples
- raising hands before speaking.
- using inside voices.
- finishing homework.
- keeping hands to oneself.
- bringing supplies.
- using polite words.
- keeping eyes on one’s paper.
- participating in discussions.
Similarly, Can a motto be a question?
A slogan phrased as a question can encourage people to engage your business because they take the question into themselves and in answering it, discover they are interested in what you are marketing.
What is a family motto example?
More Examples of Family Slogans
Live simply, love abundantly. Don’t worry be happy. Go Team [Last Name] Do your very best.
What is a motto example for kids?
“If you can smile when things go wrong , you have someone in mind to blame.” “A friend in need is a pest indeed.” “Try, try again is only a motto for fools who don’t know when their beaten.” “When on the ladder of success, don’t let boys look up your dress!”
What is your motto in your life?
If you believe, you can achieve‘ – that’s my motto! I believe everyone should be equal, and we should all love and support each other and express ourselves the way we want to express ourselves and be whoever we want. That’s my motto. … My motto in life has always been ‘Everything happens for a reason.
What is a good class motto?
Mottos About Class Unity
Together we’ve roamed these halls, together we’ll roam this life. This Senior class can’t be broken, our bond is unspoken. Seniors for now, Class of 2021 for life! Individuality makes us different, respect brings us together.
Why do we need a class motto?
A motto is a powerful way to encapsulate the principles, values, and ideals which guide us as teachers and from which we make decisions.
What does my motto mean?
mottos or mottoes. DEFINITIONS1. a short statement that expresses something such as a principle or an aim, often used as a statement of belief by an organization or individual. Never give up! That’s my motto!
What is a family motto?
What is a Family Motto? A family motto is a short phrase or slogan that generalizes your family’s beliefs and values. Whether they rhyme or not, the words of a family motto should prioritize mutual respect, thought before action, empathy, kindness, and relationships.
What is a business motto?
A business motto, or slogan, is a short, descriptive phrase about your company. It represents a set of beliefs, ideals or ethical stance that the company takes as a business entity. The motto could become part of your mission statement as a company and give your company direction and focus.
How do I find my family motto?
How to Find Your Family Crest
- Determine What You Already Know. You’ll need to decide on a branch of your family you want to research and trace that family name back as far as you can. …
- Look for Heraldry Symbols. …
- Verify the Information You Find. …
- Understand the Symbolism. …
- Get a Useable Family Crest for Genealogy.
What are some inspiring mottos?
Rise and shine…get out of bed and get focused on the day ahead
- “Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. …
- “Life is short, live it. …
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – …
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” –
What is a graduation motto?
The past is my heritage; the present – my responsibility, the future – my challenge. Cherish yesterday, live for today and reach for tomorrow. Our lives are before us, our pasts is behind us, our memories are forever within us. Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
What is a good senior quote?
Memorable Yearbook Quotes
- “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
- “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
- “Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.”
- “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
- “I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good.
What are the best inspirational quotes?
100 Inspirational Quotes
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” …
- “Nothing is impossible. …
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” …
- “The bad news is time flies. …
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. …
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What is motto in life meaning?
The Seven Word Life Motto is a statement that describes how you want to live your life every day. … A motto is (1) a maxim adopted as an expression of the guiding principles of a person, and (2) a sentence or phrase expressing the spirit or purpose of a person.
How long can a motto be?
Keep your slogan under 9 or 10 words.
What is the motto of the state?
State, federal district and territory mottos
|State federal district or territory||Motto||English translation|
|Arizona||Ditat Deus||God enriches|
|Arkansas||Regnat populus||The people rule|
|California||Eureka (Εὕρηκα)||I have found it|
|Colorado||Nil sine numine||Nothing without providence|
Why is a motto important?
It is a quick to comprehend statement that is expanded into a paragraph or longer mission statement. A motto is important in motivating staff attitudes and molding the company culture. It makes a statement to your customers as to what you are about. … It makes a statement about your corporate expectations and culture.
What is the purpose of a motto?
A motto is a brief statement that summarizes the purpose or beliefs of a family, organization, or individual. A motto is not just a quote that you believe in, though – it’s an official statement like a logo or mission statement that summarizes the character of the person or group.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !