Beat Blue Monday with 10 words to describe happiness
- Ecstatic. If you are ecstatic, you feel very happy and full of excitement.
- Elated. If you are elated, you are extremely happy and excited because of something that has happened.
- Jubilant. …
- Merry. …
- Upbeat. …
- Chipper. …
- Convivial. …
Then, How do you say I’m happy?
Let’s take a look:
- Over the moon. If you say that you are over the moon, you mean that you are very pleased about something. …
- Ecstatic. Feeling or expressing overwhelming happiness or joyful excitement. …
- On cloud nine. To be extremely happy and excited. …
- Head over heels. Madly in love. …
- On top of the World. Extremely Happy.
But also, Will be happy to synonym?
|16||» i would be happy exp.|
|4||»i look forward exp.|
|4||»i will happily exp.|
|4||»i would be very pleased exp.|
What to say instead of you make me happy? 25 Ways to Say “Thank You for Making Me Happy”
- Just seeing you makes me very happy!
- You let me know happiness, so I don’t regret meeting you at all.
- The happiness that you have shown me deserves appreciation.
- Without you in my life, I wouldn’t know what happiness is.
- I don’t know how, but you always make me happy.
Similarly, What is the most happy word?
The happiest word: Laughter.
What is an idiom for extremely happy?
Here are seven idioms we use to show we are happy. On cloud nine. Extremely happy when something wonderful happens. She’s been on cloud nine since she found out she is pregnant. Like a dog with two tails.
What can I say instead of smiling?
What is another word for keep smiling?
|take the bad with the good||go with the flow|
|grin and bear it||keep your chin up|
|look on the bright side||make the best of a bad job|
|make the best of things||take the rough with the smooth|
|hope for the best||be positive|
How do you say you are so happy?
- Pleased — This word means between “happy” and “satisfied.” …
- Cheerful — This is when someone is visibly happy. …
- Exuberant — This is like cheerful — but even stronger.
- Euphoric — When you’re intensely happy. …
- Merry — This is a little like cheerful. …
- Overjoyed — This simply means “very happy.”
How do you say make you happy?
- please. verb. to make someone feel happy and satisfied.
- excite. verb. to make someone feel happy and enthusiastic about something good that is going to happen.
- hearten. verb. …
- uplift. verb. …
- fulfil. verb. …
- bring a smile to your face/lips. phrase. …
- make someone’s day. phrase. …
- do someone’s heart good. phrase.
How do you make someone smile in one word?
How to Make Someone Smile with Words
- 1 Compliment them geniunely.
- 2 Crack a few jokes to make them laugh.
- 3 Give some words of encouragement.
- 4 Express your gratitude.
- 5 Offer words of support.
- 6 Share that you thought about them recently.
- 7 Ask them if they need anything.
- 8 Say that you miss them if they live far away.
What are the top 5 words that describes happiness?
What is the most positive word in English?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish. …
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial. …
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ. …
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished. …
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective. …
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous. …
- generous. genius. genuine. giving. …
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.
What word uses all 26 letters?
An English pangram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet. The most well known English pangram is probably “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”. My favorite pangram is “Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes.”
What is the synonym of smiling?
as in grin, smirk. Synonyms & Near Synonyms for smile. grin, simper, smirk.
How do you describe happy feelings?
Euphoric: A feeling of great happiness or well-being. Exhilarated: Feeling of happily refreshed and energetic; enliven, made joyful. Gleeful: Full of high-spirited delight; joy or merry. Jovial: Characterized by high-spirited merriment and good cheer.
How do you describe very happy?
There are many other words and expressions that mean ‘extremely happy’ including ecstatic, elated, euphoric, jubilant, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine and over the moon.
What is a big smile called?
grin. noun. a big smile that shows your teeth.
What do we call a person who always smiles?
I would use amiable, which means, per Webster’s Collegiate Thesaurus (1988), “of a generally agreeable nature especially in social interaction”. Other options are good-humored, good-tempered, good-natured, and (rather rare these days) complaisant.
What are the 19 types of smiles?
- Smile ≠ happy. Those who smile often are thought of as more likeable, competent, approachable, friendly and attractive. …
- Duchenne smile. …
- Fear smile. …
- Miserable smile. …
- The dampened smile. …
- Embarrassed smile. …
- Qualifier smile. …
- Contempt smile.
What are positive feeling words?
10 Common Positive Emotions Beyond Happiness
What’s another word for feeling good?
What is another word for feel-good?
What is the similar meaning of make happy?
synonyms: jollify, make merry, make whoopie, racket, revel, wassail, whoop it up. types: carouse, riot, roister. engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.
What is another word for happiness or joy?
1, 2 pleasure, joy, exhilaration, bliss, contentedness, delight, enjoyment, satisfaction.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !