Lord God, I pray for Your protection as I begin this day. You are my hiding place, and under Your wings I can always find refuge. Protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me.
Then, How do you thank God with a prayer?
I am extremely grateful for all of your blessings in my life, Lord. I pray that you remind me of just how blessed I am and that you never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer and returned acts of kindness. Thank you, Lord.
But also, How do you start a prayer?
After opening the prayer we tell our Father in Heaven what we are thankful for. You can start by saying, “I thank thee…” or “I am grateful for….” We show our gratitude to our Father by telling him in our prayer what we are thankful for; such as our home, family, health, the earth and other blessings.
How do you pray against your enemies? In the name of JESUS I command the deep wells within me to be unblocked and break forth! The storm of the Lord shall pursue and overtake all powers conspiring for my demotion, From now on all my enemies will start to fight themselves I decree confusion into the camp of my enemies IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!
Similarly, What do I say to God?
You might say, “Dear God,” “Our Heavenly Father,” “Jehovah,” or any other name you have for God. You can even pray to Jesus, if you like. Acknowledge God’s greatness. If you have faith in God, you believe he is the creator of the world and all life on earth.
What do I thank God for?
We do, however, thank God for everything wholesome and godly. God is the author of every good gift we experience in life and we thank him for these gifts. The Bible says, “give thanks in all circumstances … ” (1 Thessalonians 5:16). God’s Word also teaches us to “rejoice in the Lord always … ” (Philippians 4:4).
How do you pray for a miracle?
To help you focus, repeat the Catholic “Miracle Prayer.” The prayer goes as follows: “Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me.
What are the 5 basic prayer?
The basic forms of prayer are adoration, contrition, thanksgiving, and supplication, abbreviated as A.C.T.S. The Liturgy of the Hours, the seven canonical hours of the Catholic Church prayed at fixed prayer times, is recited daily by clergy, religious, and devout believers.
Is it a sin to pray against your enemies?
You cannot pray against your enemies out of hatred. We do see numerous biblical examples of what are called ‘imprecatory‘ prayers. Imprecatory prayers are prayers for divine justice or punishment to come for someone who is practicing evil.
Will God give me justice?
Our sense of justice is imparted to us by our Creator God. He is loving, kind, and merciful and He is also righteous, holy, and just. “The Rock, His work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:4).
Does God protect me from my enemies?
Deliver me from my enemies, O God; protect me from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty men. … God will go before me and will let me gloat over those who slander me. But do not kill them, O Lord our shield, or my people will forget.
How can I talk to God now?
Whatever seems most respectful and effective for you and your personal relationship with God is fine. You can pray with your eyes open and your head high just as it’s fine to pray kneeling and silent. It’s common to recite some traditional prayers out loud, but it’s also very common to pray silently to yourself.
How can I hear God’s voice?
How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
How do I talk to God directly?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How can I be thankful to God in all circumstances?
14. Philippians 4:6-7. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
What are the three blessings for which I am most thankful to God?
I am thankful for God’s sacrifice, grace, mercy and blessing.
What is the best prayer to God?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
What are signs that God is talking to you?
Instead, you can make new decisions.
- God’s Word. Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word? …
- God’s Audible Voice. Perhaps you’ve heard testimonies of people hearing God speak to them. …
- Wise Counsel. …
- Visions & Dreams. …
- Your Inner Knowing. …
- Blocked Paths.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. …
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends. …
- Hardened Heart.
How do I prepare myself for God?
Prepare Yourself Spiritually
- Be Set Apart. When you are called to teach, you should be set apart and given a special blessing by your priesthood leaders. …
- Seek the Guidance of the Holy Ghost. Seek the Holy Ghost as you teach. …
- Pray Often. …
- Study the Scriptures. …
- Live the Gospel. …
- Be Humble.
How do you end a prayer?
At the end of a Christian prayer, you will likely hear an amen. Some Christians end their prayer by saying, “All God’s people said” or “In Jesus’ name.” The endings to prayer express your agreement and sincerity.
Who is the Holy Spirit?
For the majority of Christian denominations, the Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Holy Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is Almighty God. As such he is personal and also fully God, co-equal and co-eternal with God the Father and Son of God.
How do you pray for someone leaving you alone?
Prayer to expose enemies
Dear Lord, my enemies are plotting for my destruction. I feel it in my soul that their reach is growing stronger. Almighty God, I ask that you bring their evil ways to light and that I always see them coming. Reveal their sinister motives and destroy them in Jesus’ mighty name.
What God says about your enemies?
The World English Bible translates the passage as: But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, The Novum Testamentum Graece text is: ἐγὼ δὲ λέγω ὑμῖν, ἀγαπᾶτε τοὺς ἐχθροὺς ὑμῶν
How can I love my enemy?
I hope they can be of some use to you:
- Stop, breathe, detach yourself. …
- Put yourself in their shoes. …
- Seek to understand. …
- Seek to accept. …
- Forgive, and let the past go. …
- Find something to love. …
- See them as yourself, or a loved one. …
- Find common ground.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !