“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!”
Then, How do you congratulate someone on their marriage?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
But also, Should you congratulate pregnant woman?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
What do you say to expectant parents? Traditional New Baby Messages
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! …
- May you have a safe delivery and a speedy recovery. …
- Many congrats to the new parents-to-be! …
- Your baby will be so loved and cherished! …
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness to you and your little miracle.
- Congratulations on this new adventure!
Similarly, How do you congratulate a coworker on a new baby?
Congratulations!” “Wishing blessings of health and joy to you and your new baby. Congratulations!” “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness for you and your growing family.
How do you end a wedding card?
Wedding Card Closing
- With Love,
- Lots of Love to you Both,
- Congratulations Lovebirds,
- Congrats Newlyweds,
- Love Always and Forever,
- Best Wishes for Your Future,
- Take Good Care of Each Other,
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you send best wishes?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What do you say to an unexpected pregnancy?
How to Discuss an Unplanned Pregnancy
- Confirm the Pregnancy. …
- Examine Your Feelings. …
- Practice What You’re Going to Say. …
- Plan When You Are Going to Have the Talk. …
- Keep Your Cool. …
- Decide Whether to Discuss Further Now or Later. …
- Be Able to Express Your Feelings Openly and Honestly. …
- If Possible, Make a Decision Together.
What do you say to an expecting father?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.
What do you say to someone who announced their pregnancy?
No matter the circumstances or details of the announcement, “Congratulations!” is the only proper response when someone tells you they’re having a baby. A hug and a smile is also a welcome addition to well wishes.
How do you congratulate someone on their new grandchild?
Congratulations Grandparents Messages for First Time Grandparents
- Warmest wishes on your new grandbaby!
- Welcome to the greatest adventure in life.
- Having grandkids means you get all the fun and none of the stress. …
- So you finally got into the coolest club around? …
- Congrats on your first grandbaby!
How do you congratulate someone on their second child?
30 Second Baby Congratulations
- The love and fun increases when you have another kid.
- You will soon master the art of parenthood.
- May God grant a shower of His blessings upon your newest family member.
- Sounds like the stork has your exact address now.
- A new baby is worth every bit of love and attention you can offer.
Do you say best wishes for a wedding?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
Does man or woman’s name go first?
NOTE: Traditionally, a woman’s name preceded a man’s on an envelope address, and his first and surname were not separated (Jane and John Kelly). Nowadays, the order of the names—whether his name or hers comes first—does not matter and either way is acceptable.
How do you congratulate someone on their son’s wedding?
“I have been looking forward to this day since the moment you came into this life. I hope this marriage will mean new things for you my son, Congratulations!” “May blessing upon blessing be on you as you tie the knot today, I am proud you made the right choice with the right woman. Congratulations my son!”
How do you say wishing you the best?
You can say:
- Wish you all the best!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Good luck with that!
- Best of luck!
- I wish you luck!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- Break a leg!
What is the most common wish?
The most common wishes were for friends, happiness, health, marriage, money, success, self-improvement, and to help other people.
How do you wish happiness?
How to Say ‘Wishing You Good Health and Happiness’ on Someone’s Birthday
- “Best wishes on your birthday!” …
- “Happy YOU day!” …
- “We wish we could be there to celebrate with you on your special day! …
- “I hope this is your best year ever! …
- “May all your dreams come true this year! …
- “Your strength and attitude inspire me.
How do you send someone regards?
- Send [someone] my best.
- Send [someone] my best regards.
- Send [someone] my greetings.
- Give [someone] my best wishes.
- Pass on my greetings to [someone].
- My best to [someone].
- All the best to [someone].
- Send [someone] my compliments.
How do I cheer up my pregnant friend?
10 Ways To Help a Pregnant Friend
- Visit. Who doesn’t like company? …
- Indulge with her. …
- Go to a doctor’s visit. …
- Plan a “babyette” party. …
- Be available. …
- Send her a surprise. …
- Defend her. …
- Get a pedicure together.
What do I say to a dad?
20 POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR DAD TO MAKE FATHERS DAY SPECIAL
- You are a good dad.
- You work so hard!
- You are inspirational.
- You are honest.
- You set a great example.
- I appreciate you.
- I am thankful for you.
- You always made me feel safe and secure.
How do you tell someone they are a good dad?
The Nicest Things You Can Say to Your Father
- I have so much respect for you.
- I have learned so much from our conversations.
- Without your wisdom and guidance, I’d be lost.
- You taught me how to be strong and kind.
- You always make me feel special.
- I’m super grateful that I have you as my dad.
How do you say baby born for me?
Basic Birth Announcements
- Welcome to the world, (baby name)!
- Meet the new love of our lives, (baby name).
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome (baby name).
- Hello, world! …
- On (birth date), we were blessed with the arrival of (baby name).
- Dreams do come true!
- It’s official! …
- Hello, my name is (baby name).
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !