Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
Then, Can I say thanks so much?
You can say thank you so much, or thanks, but not thanks so much, as thank is a noun here.
But also, How can I give thanks?
The following are easy ways to get grateful:
- Start a gratitude journal. …
- Give a thank you note to someone who doesn’t expect it.
- Give a bouquet of fall flowers to someone you appreciate.
- Set a grateful example. …
- Light a candle and focus on a recent blessing. …
- Help someone. …
- Bring dinner to someone who nurtures others.
How can I give thanks to someone? Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
Similarly, How are you in another way?
How are you doing? How have you been? How’s everything? How’s it going?
Is thanks much correct English?
According to the Merriam-Webster Online dictionary, “thanks” is plural, having come from the Middle English singular word “thank.” Therefore, “many thanks” is the right phrase because we use “many” with plural count nouns, and we use “much” with mass nouns.
How do you express gratitude?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole. …
- 2 Vary your vocabulary. …
- 3 Get specific. …
- 4 Make it public. …
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them. …
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter. …
- 7 Give them extra encouragement. …
- 8 Get deep.
Can I say thank you everyone?
Either is fine, but both need a slight correction: A) “Thank you all for the likes comments” or “Thank you, dear brothers and sisters, for the likes and comments”. Any of these will sound fine, just pick which you like the sound of more, or which conveys your sentiment best.
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. …
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” — …
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. …
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. …
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —
How are you slang?
This is an informal way or slang to ask a friend, “How are you?”. Asking a friend or close colleague, “What’s up?” could give you a long or a short response. It could go: “What’s up?” – “Nothing much, you?”. Or, “What’s up?” – “I’ve got so much work to do…”.
Is Howdy a slang?
Howdy’ is an informal way of saying ‘Hello‘.
How are you Response in English?
There’s really only one correct answer to “How are you?” Do you know what it is? Well? The correct response is “Fine, and you?” That’s it.
Is it rude to say thanks a lot?
@vickyy7 it isn’t rude, but when someone is being sarcastic, this is how they would sarcastically say thank you. For example, if someone spills coffee all over you, you might angrily say “ugh! Thanks a lot!!” So i would only say this if you are sure you will be interpreted as genuine (and not sarcastic).
Are Many thanks rude?
Yes, many thanks is perfectly proper, grammatical, standard English. It is appropriate to use wherever “thanks” (as opposed to “thank you”) would be acceptable. As Martha says, many thanks is perfectly idiomatic.
What is a formal way to say thank you?
General Thank-You Phrases
I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time. I sincerely appreciate …. My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks. My thanks and appreciation.
How do you tell someone thank you?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
Can I say thank you for your time?
Thank you for your time is a way of ending a letter or finishing a conversation. It means “thank you very much for your attention“.
Which is correct thank you or thankyou?
So what’s the rule? Never hyphenate this word. It’s either Thank you or Thankyou. And most of the time, thank you is the correct choice.
How do you say thank you nice comment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How can I say thanks to my boyfriend?
Thank you for loving me message for boyfriend
I am happy to have you in my life, please be there forever as a part of mine. Thank you so much for your companion. Hey honey, I love you so much and I can’t stop thanking you for being in my life. You have made things very special and I appreciate your presence in my life.
Why should we say thanks?
Thank you shows our appreciation and conveys our gratitude. But more than that, it is a sign of respect to the person who has helped you (or given you something). It is an indication you do not take them for granted, and an acknowledgement that they matter. And that is why saying thank you matters.
How are you in UK slang?
‘Hiya‘ or ‘Hey up’ – these informal greetings both mean ‘hello’ and are especially popular in the north of England. ‘What about ye?’ is popular in Northern Ireland and is another way of saying ‘How are you?’ ‘Howay’ is popular in the north east of England and means ‘let’s go’ or ‘come on’.
How are you answer slang?
You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer. They will tell the other person that you are enthusiastic and ready to work. You might be shaking hands, too.
What are you doing slangs?
Wyd is a text-speak abbreviation. For “What (are) you doing?” It was first defined on Urban Dictionary on 2009. Wyd can be a literal question meant to find out what another person is actually up to.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !