synonyms for the best
Then, How do you say good in a formal way?
OTHER WORDS FOR good
- 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright.
- 2 adequate.
- 3 outstanding, admirable.
- 5 obedient, heedful.
- 6 kindly, benevolent, humane, gracious, obliging.
- 23 goodly, adequate.
- 24 profitable, useful, serviceable, beneficial.
But also, What’s another way to say you’re the best?
50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
What is another way to say you are the best? What is another word for best ever?
|ultimate||out of sight|
Similarly, How do you say best without saying best?
How to Say ‘I’m the Best’ Without Actually Saying It
- Identify what you’ve done and and what you’re good at. List your achievements, including the endeavors you worked really hard and failed at. …
- Practice your communication. …
- Tell everybody. …
- Be prepared to prove it. …
- Get creative. …
- Be generous.
How do you say good professionally?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What’s another way to say really good?
What is another word for really good?
What is the best way to say awesome?
- (or marvellous),
How do you say all the best to someone?
Seven Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
What is the best of the best mean?
The absolute best in a particular set, field, etc. You can bet they’re going to send the best of the best for this operation—the most highly trained and experienced men available. See also: of.
How do you say do your best?
10 Things to Say Instead of “Do Your Best”
- I know you’ll do a great job.
- Let me know what resources you need to accomplish this.
- We have a strict deadline for X. …
- Let me know what help you need to get this project done. …
- I know you’re concerned that you lack the skills to do this, but I know you can figure it out.
How do you say someone is excellent?
- excellent. adjective. extremely good.
- exceptional. adjective. extremely good or impressive in a way that is unusual.
- high-grade. adjective. very good in quality.
- superlative. adjective. formal extremely good.
- good. adjective. of a high quality or standard.
- superb. adjective. …
- polished. adjective. …
- wonderful. adjective.
How do you say someone is great?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you express great?
100 Ways to Say “Great!”
- 100 Ways to Say Said.
- 250 Ways to Say Went.
- 100 Ways to Say Bad.
- 100 Ways to Say Good. Admirable! Amazing! Arresting! Astonishing! Astounding! Awesome! Awe-inspiring! Beautiful! Breathtaking! Brilliant! Capital! Captivating! Clever! Commendable! Delightful! Distinguished! Distinctive! Engaging!
What to say instead of that’s great?
|7||»good job exp.|
|3||»sensational adj. & int.|
|3||»well said exp.|
|2||»couldn’t have done it better myself exp.|
What is a better word than excellent?
accomplished, admirable, attractive, distinguished, exceptional, exemplary, exquisite, fine, first-rate, good, great, magnificent, outstanding, skillful, sterling, superb, superlative, capital, certified, champion.
What are the most positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
What is a better word than kind?
kindly, good-natured, kind-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted, soft-hearted, good-hearted, tender, caring, feeling, affectionate, loving, warm, gentle, mellow, mild. considerate, helpful, thoughtful, obliging, unselfish, selfless, altruistic, good, cooperative, accommodating, attentive.
How do you describe someone in a positive way?
Affable — He’s easy to talk to. Agreeable — He’s enjoyable to talk to. Amiable — He’s friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him.
How do you say that’s great?
»exactly right exp. »excellent adj. & int. »fantastic adj.
What can I text instead of nice?
How do you wish someone best professionally?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you wish someone a unique way?
Other Unique Ways To Wish Happy Birthday
- “Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing.”- …
- “Let us respect grey hairs, especially our own.” – …
- “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – …
- “Today you have won a thousand kisses.
Can I say wish you all the best?
As long as you are wishing your recipient the best in their future, it’s acceptable to use the phrase both as a universal sendoff and as a more personalized ending.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !