Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
Then, How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
But also, How do I return a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you during a difficult time? “I am truly so grateful for all you have done, during the hardest time I have ever known.” “Thank you very much for helping us get through this difficult time.” “Again, thank you! Your support was just what we needed to get through – and your staff is amazing!”
Similarly, How do you text a compliment?
How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
What are 3 ways to say thank you without using the words thank you?
Say: “I don’t know what to say. Thank you.” “That’s very kind of you.
Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- “Thanks a bunch! I really need an extra dose of caffeine right now!”
- “Thanks! …
- “Thank you!”
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you express gratitude without words?
Communicating gratitude without saying “thanks”
- Appreciation. Appreciation is defined as recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something. …
- Physical affection. Physical touch is one of the 5 love languages, and is one way to show you care. …
- Time. …
- A moment shared. …
How do you respond to you’re too nice?
For example, in the context of an act of service or lending a favor, among older speakers it is common to answer “Thank you, [you’re too kind].” with “You’re welcome.” Younger speakers may say “It’s nothing” or “No problem”. See also “My pleasure” or “anytime” as other valid responses.
What do you respond to I appreciate it?
No problem. No worries. Don’t mention it.
How do you accept a compliment humbly?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do you thank someone for concern?
Here are some more formal ways to express “thanks for checking in” to your colleagues, clients, or boss.
- Thank you for your concern. …
- I appreciate your support. …
- Thank you for reaching out to me. …
- I appreciate having such caring coworkers. …
- I will definitely let you know if I need anything.
How do I thank him for being there?
Appreciation Messages to Him
Thank you, dear, for being there during my difficult times. I appreciate your beautiful act and you have been a helpful and lovely human being always! Your amazing personality has made me a proud girlfriend. I am so lucky to be a part of your life.
How do you thank someone for being supportive?
Best Ways To Say ‘Thank You For Your Support
- Your support is gratifying. Thank you for your support.
- I highly appreciate you.
- Thank you for being there with your time.
- Your insights are valuable. …
- Your guidance is so helpful. …
- You’re the best with advice.
- I am genuinely pleased with your confidence.
- Thanks for lending a hand.
How do you respond to a compliment you don’t like?
7 Ways To Respond To Unwanted “Compliments”
- Throw Them “The Face” …
- Ignore Them. …
- Say “I Know” …
- Change The Subject. …
- Address The Elephant In The Room. …
- Turn It Around On Them. …
- Throw Them Off Guard.
How do you flirt back?
How to Flirt Back When Someone Is Flirting With You
- Make Eye Contact. Eye contact is so important when it comes to flirting. …
- Smile. A genuine smile can say so much. …
- Compliment Them. The absolute easiest way to flirt is to simply shower your crush in compliments. …
- Incorporate Touch. …
- Stay in Contact.
How do you flirt back over text?
How To Flirt Over Text
- Keep it short and sweet. As a general rule, the simpler the message, the better. …
- Stay positive. Flirting, by nature, is meant to be cheerful and lighthearted — it should make you both feel like you’re in high school again. …
- Be complimentary.
- Ask a playful question.
How do you thank someone without being awkward?
Express your gratitude.
Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It’s a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
How do you tell someone you appreciate them over text?
Text Messages of Appreciation to Send to Friends
- You’re my best friend. …
- You’re the best friend a person could ever have. …
- I will always treasure your thoughtfulness and friendship. …
- I can never repay the gift of your friendship. …
- You have made my life so much more beautiful with your friendship.
How do you end a thank you card?
- Kind regards.
- Best regards.
- With gratitude.
- With thanks and appreciation.
- Thank you.
Can I say thanks so much?
You can say thank you so much, or thanks, but not thanks so much, as thank is a noun here.
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
I extend gratitude to my parents for their love and support. My heart, too, was full of gratitude and solemn joy. She offered me gratitude for the help I gave her in Denmark. They expressed gratitude for what she meant to them.
How do you show someone you’re thankful?
34 Ways to Show Gratitude & Have a Better Life Instantly
- Be an active listener. Show you gratitude to others by really listening to what they have to say.
- Give out compliments. …
- Make eye contact. …
- Give a detailed example of appreciation. …
- Be thoughtful of others. …
- Volunteer for unpleasant tasks. …
- Give a hug. …
- Just be there.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !