Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
Then, How do you express gratitude?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole. …
- 2 Vary your vocabulary. …
- 3 Get specific. …
- 4 Make it public. …
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them. …
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter. …
- 7 Give them extra encouragement. …
- 8 Get deep.
But also, How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
How do you write Appreciation comments? For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
Similarly, How can I give thanks?
The following are easy ways to get grateful:
- Start a gratitude journal. …
- Give a thank you note to someone who doesn’t expect it.
- Give a bouquet of fall flowers to someone you appreciate.
- Set a grateful example. …
- Light a candle and focus on a recent blessing. …
- Help someone. …
- Bring dinner to someone who nurtures others.
How do you thank a friend without saying thank you?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
How do you say thank you when you’re not thankful?
15 Polite Ways to Say “Thanks, But No Thanks” to Taking on More Work
- “No, but thank you for asking!”
- “Thanks, but let me get back to you.”
- “Sorry, not now, but maybe next time.”
- “I simply just cannot say yes.”
- “Thank you, but I am not the right person to be asking.
How do you thank someone for texting?
Say thank you in a text message.
- Maintain your sincerity through texting. You can just say something like, “Hey! …
- Use the person’s name. Even if you’re texting, saying, “Thanks, Amy!” makes your message sound more personal.
- Don’t sound overly enthusiastic. …
- Pay attention to your words.
How do you thank someone sincerely?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
What does very grateful mean?
warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful: I am grateful to you for your help. expressing or actuated by gratitude: a grateful letter. pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable; welcome: a grateful breeze;The peace and calm of the hill country is a grateful relief.
How do you tell someone you appreciate them over text?
Text Messages of Appreciation to Send to Friends
- You’re my best friend. …
- You’re the best friend a person could ever have. …
- I will always treasure your thoughtfulness and friendship. …
- I can never repay the gift of your friendship. …
- You have made my life so much more beautiful with your friendship.
Can I say thanks so much?
You can say thank you so much, or thanks, but not thanks so much, as thank is a noun here.
Is it OK to say thank you all?
“Thank you all” is correct because the “I” is implied. The verb “to thank” is correctly conjugated as “thank” for the subject “I.” Correct as is! The word “you”, in English, can be singular or plural.
How do you write an elegant thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient. …
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude. …
- Add specific details to your thank you card. …
- Write a forward-looking statement. …
- Reiterate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
Should I reply to a thank you text?
There is no standard for replying to “thank you” in an email. Your response should fit the expectations of your audience and your personality. … If you are a chatty or outgoing person, go ahead and say “you’re welcome” or “it’s my pleasure” in response to a “thank you” email or text message.
How do you write a thank you letter for humble?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you say I appreciate that?
I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- “I can’t believe you did this! You shouldn’t have. But thank you so much. This was very kind of you.”
- “What a thoughtful gift. I really appreciate this!”
What are three synonyms for thankful?
Is grateful same as thankful?
The Oxford Dictionary defines the word grateful as “showing an appreciation of kindness.” This is where the difference lies; being thankful is a feeling, and being grateful is an action. It’s easy for us to look around the Thanksgiving dinner table and say that we are thankful.
What’s another word for grateful or thankful?
In this page you can discover 24 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for thankful, like: grateful, appreciative, satisfied, pleased, obliged, gratified, giving thanks, contented, beholden, overwhelmed and indebted to.
How do you say thank you in a text message?
Say thank you in a text message.
You can just say something like, “Hey! Thank you so much for helping me clean up after my party. You’re a great friend and saved me a lot of time.” Use the person’s name.
How do you make someone feel special over text?
50 Super Simple Text Messages That Will Make Your Partner Feel…
- I dreamed about you all night.
- I love being close to you.
- The way you smell is my favorite thing.
- I love your smile.
- Thank you for being you.
- It makes me so happy to wake up with you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I can’t wait to throw my arms around you.
How do you make someone feel valued?
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Someone Feel Loved and Appreciated. …
- Tell them how they inspire you to be a better person. …
- Recognize the qualities you admire about them. …
- Remind them of how you feel in their presence. …
- Tell them how you appreciate their presence in your life. …
- Thank them for their willingness to be authentic.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !