Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
Then, Can I say thanks so much?
You can say thank you so much, or thanks, but not thanks so much, as thank is a noun here.
But also, How do you say thank you in English?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
How do you thank someone sincerely? These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
Similarly, How do you end a sentence with thank you?
Formal thank you letter closings.
- Kind regards.
- Best regards.
- With gratitude.
- With thanks and appreciation.
- Thank you.
How do you write OK thanks?
OK, thanks is a comma splice and is the typical form. I would say that the reason it is used over OK; thanks is simply convention. Semicolons are rarely seen in English writing, news articles or conversational writing such as emails.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. …
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” — …
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. …
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. …
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —
How do you say thank you also?
You could also say “You, too” or ” Thank you, too” or “Ditto” or anything equivalent.
Can I say many thanks in email?
Yes, many thanks is perfectly proper, grammatical, standard English. It is appropriate to use wherever “thanks” (as opposed to “thank you”) would be acceptable.
Can I say thank you everyone?
Either is fine, but both need a slight correction: A) “Thank you all for the likes comments” or “Thank you, dear brothers and sisters, for the likes and comments”. Any of these will sound fine, just pick which you like the sound of more, or which conveys your sentiment best.
Is Thank you one word?
As a verb phrase, “thank you” is always two words. Or to put it another way, you should always use two words for the act of thanking someone: Thank you for walking my dog. We can also use this term as a noun (i.e., something given as thanks):
Can you say yes thank you?
Person B: Thank you very much. “Thank you” is used to respond to a question in a polite manner. Yes and No questions can be answered with “Yes, thank you”.
Can I say sure to thanks?
The word sure is sometimes used to respond to Thank you. Saying sure in response to thank you is very informal. It is a replacement for the more standard You’re welcome and means much the same as the more formal response certainly.
How do you thank someone for texting?
Say thank you in a text message.
- Maintain your sincerity through texting. You can just say something like, “Hey! …
- Use the person’s name. Even if you’re texting, saying, “Thanks, Amy!” makes your message sound more personal.
- Don’t sound overly enthusiastic. …
- Pay attention to your words.
How do you thank someone for their generosity?
“Thank you very much for your extremely generous donation to me and my family. It is greatly appreciated and I can’t thank you enough. May God bless you and yours.” “Please share with Friend To Friend how much I appreciate the assistance during my illness.
How do you say thank you nice comment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do I thank him for being there?
Appreciation Messages to Him
Thank you, dear, for being there during my difficult times. I appreciate your beautiful act and you have been a helpful and lovely human being always! Your amazing personality has made me a proud girlfriend. I am so lucky to be a part of your life.
How do you tell someone you appreciate them over text?
Text Messages of Appreciation to Send to Friends
- You’re my best friend. …
- You’re the best friend a person could ever have. …
- I will always treasure your thoughtfulness and friendship. …
- I can never repay the gift of your friendship. …
- You have made my life so much more beautiful with your friendship.
How do you say thanks back?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
Is it correct to say special thanks?
Zero-article ‘special thanks’ is also used, and is common, but certainly ‘a special thanks’ is also correct.
Do Canadians say thank you kindly?
Canada has a well-deserved reputation as one of the friendliest, most polite countries in the world, and you don’t have to look far to see why. … More than half of Canadians (60 per cent) say “thank you” in a meaningful and sincere way, rather than only 12 per cent who say it without thinking.
Which is correct thank you or thankyou?
So what’s the rule? Never hyphenate this word. It’s either Thank you or Thankyou. And most of the time, thank you is the correct choice.
How do you say thank you to more than one person?
I find your first two sentences fine (Thank you both/Thanks to both of you) but I would never use “three/four/number” as a pronoun for people in direct address. Instead I would say “Thank you, everybody” “Thanks to all of you”, etc.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !