Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
Then, What is short for congratulations?
Sent him my congrats. pluralNoun. 15. 5. (informal) A short form of congratulations.
But also, What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
Why do you congratulate someone? It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
Similarly, How do you congratulate a newlywed?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
Can you say huge congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a‘ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
How do you say congratulations on your best friend?
Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate. Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come.
How do you wish someone a good thing?
To start, though, here are some different, longer ways to wish someone good luck.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I’m rooting for you always!
How do you send good wishes?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
How do you say wishing you the best?
You can say:
- Wish you all the best!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Good luck with that!
- Best of luck!
- I wish you luck!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- Break a leg!
Is it good to congratulate someone?
Often English learners say congratulations when they mean good job or well done! When you want to tell someone that they have done well on a project, taught a class well, given a good speech, or generally done something well, you can say: Good job on the report! I think the executives will like it.
What is the difference between congratulation and compliment?
As nouns the difference between congratulation and compliment. is that congratulation is the act of congratulating while compliment is an expression of praise, congratulation, encouragement, or respect.
Is congratulations a wish or greeting?
The word congratulate is linked to the Latin word congratulari, meaning “wish joy.” When you congratulate someone, you wish him or her joy, usually to celebrate an accomplishment or good fortune.
How do you end a wedding card?
Wedding Card Closing
- With Love,
- Lots of Love to you Both,
- Congratulations Lovebirds,
- Congrats Newlyweds,
- Love Always and Forever,
- Best Wishes for Your Future,
- Take Good Care of Each Other,
Is it correct to say happy married life?
Happy married life vs Happy marriage life
A complete search of the internet has found these results: Happy married life is the most popular phrase on the web.
Do you congratulate a bride?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
How do you say congratulations in slang?
A very common way of saying ‘congratulations’ in a non standard way, or slang, is ‘congrats’. Another common way is the expression “kudos”, which is used after a job well done (either literally or sarcastically).
What is another way to say well done?
Synonyms & Antonyms of well-done
Is it correct to say hearty congratulations?
Hearty congratulations to all for the acclaim they have brought to our sport. They each deserve hearty congratulations. We offer our hearty congratulations. We are especially indebted to these two and offer them our heartiest congratulations.
What do you say to a graduating friend?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you end a graduation card?
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- Best wishes!
- Best wishes for your future,
How do you say congratulations to a proud parent?
You are blessed with very supportive parents and they are blessed to have a very responsible child. Congratulations on your achievement! Keep moving forward and stay humble. Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the adult world.
How do you wish a special friend?
Happy birthday dear friend!
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!
How do you wish someone well and their family?
Get Well Wishes for Family and Friends
- Missing your constant laughter. …
- Sending sunshine to brighten your day and spirits.
- My sweet friend, may you find fast healing each day.
- I look forward to your fast recovery so we can spend more time together!
- I hope this message finds you already healthy, happy and recovered.
How do you wish happiness?
How to Say ‘Wishing You Good Health and Happiness’ on Someone’s Birthday
- “Best wishes on your birthday!” …
- “Happy YOU day!” …
- “We wish we could be there to celebrate with you on your special day! …
- “I hope this is your best year ever! …
- “May all your dreams come true this year! …
- “Your strength and attitude inspire me.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !