Both could work, depending on what you have in mind. If there was one occasion where a great effort was put forth, then “Thank you for your great effort” would fit. It might also work if during a period of time, multiple efforts were put forth and you want to refer to that time, the same wording will fit.
Then, What does I appreciate your efforts mean?
1 to feel thankful or grateful for. to appreciate a favour.
But also, How do you appreciate efforts?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you respond to I appreciate your efforts? Some appropriate responses would be:
- “My pleasure.”
- “Don’t mention it.”
- “You’re [most] welcome.”
- “I’m glad I could help/be of help.”
- “Oh [no], thank you! Always at your service.”
- “It was not a problem at all. [I’m] glad I could be of assistance.”
Similarly, How do you say I appreciate your hard work?
- I appreciate your effort.
- I appreciate your time.
- I appreciate your work on this.
- I appreciate your hard work.
- I appreciate you taking the time to focus on this.
- I appreciate you making this a priority.
- I appreciate you dedicating the time to this.
- I appreciate you taking the lead on this one.
How do you praise a team?
Compliments for a new team member
- “Keep up the great work.”
- “I love your confidence.”
- “You’re very creative.”
- “You’ve been a great addition to the team!”
- “I’m excited to work with someone with your experience.”
How do you express gratitude to coworkers?
9 Tips to Express Appreciation
- Listen. …
- Say thank you. …
- Don’t fake it. …
- Learn your coworker’s interests. …
- Check-In. …
- Be specific about what you value about a coworker. …
- Make it timely. …
- Present a personalized gift.
How do you say thank you for appreciation?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you say thank you email professionally?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you respond to a compliment at work?
How to respond to a compliment at work
- Smile. Smiling is a great way to show your colleagues and managers how you feel about a compliment or recognition. …
- Give a simple reply. …
- Stay humble. …
- Show your appreciation. …
- Comment on the task or project. …
- Mention their acknowledgment. …
- Acknowledge others.
How do you appreciate team members?
Ways to make employees feel appreciated
- Use a corporate gamification system. …
- Let employees give and receive “props.” …
- Feed them. …
- Express your gratitude on social media. …
- Connect rewards to your company. …
- Delegate a team award. …
- Offer fitness opportunities. …
- Give employees extra time off.
How do you compliment a performance?
Giving Compliments on the accomplishment
- Good job!
- Well done!
- That’s great!
- Nice work!
- That’s really remarkable.
How do you appreciate team leaders?
Thank you for all the years of guidance and advice you have bestowed upon me. You’re the one who truly molded me into someone with valuable skills and talents. It was a privilege to work under your leadership. I hope to make you proud of my future endeavors as well.
How do you say good about your team?
21 compliments for your team
“Having you on the team makes a huge difference.” “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you express gratitude in words?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you write a good thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient. …
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude. …
- Add specific details to your thank you card. …
- Write a forward-looking statement. …
- Reiterate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
I extend gratitude to my parents for their love and support. My heart, too, was full of gratitude and solemn joy. She offered me gratitude for the help I gave her in Denmark. They expressed gratitude for what she meant to them.
How do you write a good thank you email?
What to Include in a Thank-You Letter
- Address the person appropriately. At the start of the letter, address the person with a proper salutation, such as “Dear Mr. …
- Say thank you. …
- Give (some) specifics. …
- Say thank you again. …
- Sign off. …
- Send it as soon as possible. …
- Be positive but sincere. …
- Personalize each letter.
How do you say received thank you in email?
“Received with thanks” is understood to be an abbreviation of “I received it with thanks”, so it is clear that “with thanks” describes how you received it. But if you are looking for another way to say it, you can say “Thank you for…” Thank you for the email.
How do you write an email appreciation?
Here are a few things to keep in mind when writing an appreciation email:
- Keep your email brief and use clear and concise language.
- Send your email in a timely fashion so the recipient feels appreciated right away.
- Ensure you express appreciation to the entire team when it’s a team effort.
How do you reply to good comments?
Thanks for the Compliment Reply
“Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.” “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.” “Wow, thanks so much.” “Thanks – that means a lot.”
How do you respond to positive feedback?
How to respond to positive reviews?
- Always personalize the response. …
- Always thank the customer. …
- Respond to specific points in their review. …
- Don’t overstuff your response with keywords. …
- Try and offer something of value in your response. …
- Target the number of reviews you respond to.
How do you gracefully accept a compliment?
Here are some dos and don’ts that will help you gracefully accept any compliment.
- Do say ‘thank you’. …
- Do share the compliment. …
- Do receive a toast. …
- Do be mindful of your nonverbal behavior. …
- Don’t get into a compliment battle. …
- Don’t deny or downplay the compliment. …
- Don’t question or insult the giver.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !