Here are four common signs that God uses:
- Use of Nature. Time and time again we see God using nature as a way to communicate with his people. …
- Sends someone else. Another common sign that God sends is via a messenger. …
- Dreams. We have to be very careful with this one. …
- Word of God.
Then, How do you hear God’s voice when making a decision?
Pray in The Spirit
Praying in the spirit means to pray in the holy ghost. Prayer is the ultimate medium to know the mind of God for your life. It is a communication channel where you can talk to God and receive a response. Whenever you want to make a decision, seek the approval of God in the place of prayer.
But also, How does God communicate with us?
Throughout human history, God has initiated communication with humanity by speaking audibly to humans. He also speaks to us through the glory of His creation. Additionally, He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit and through dreams, visions and our thoughts.
How can I hear God talking to me? How to practice listening prayer
- Come to God with your request for guidance. …
- Wait in silence for God to speak for 10-12 minutes. …
- Jot down any Scripture, songs, impressions, or pictures God gives you. …
- Share how God spoke to you with your prayer partners and follow God’s will.
Similarly, How do you get Jesus to talk to you?
Jesus will talk to you, when you draw near to Him. He will show you how you need to abide with Him, lay your faith in Him, and leave your way. He will show you that to be serious, one has to lay aside their own way, and take up their cross and follow Him!
What are the 5 ways God speaks to us?
5 Ways God Speaks To Us
- God speaks through His Word, the Bible: Psalm 119:105 – “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” …
- God speaks to us through Prayer: …
- God speaks to us through His Spirit: …
- God speaks to us through Trusted Advisors: …
- God speaks to us through Past Experiences:
How does God speak through His Word?
God doesn’t speak in an audible voice, but He will give us thoughts that line up with His patterns. This is how God speaks. What does God like to speak to us about? He wants us to understand His character, but He also wants to teach, correct, rebuke, encourage, direct, guide, comfort, and confront.
How does the Holy Spirit speak to us?
“Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do” (2 Nephi 32:3).
How do I know if God is listening to my prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How do you know if you have the Holy Spirit?
Signs of the holy spirit presence are found in a person who will talk about how God is speaking to them and giving them direction or instructions for every step they take. God wants us to follow the voice of His Spirit. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.”
How do you know when Jesus is speaking to you?
speak to us in a voice we recognize when we come to Him—for he knows us. He meets us where we are.” No matter our level of understanding, God does want to communicate with us through prayer and through the influence of the Holy Spirit. … When God speaks, we will feel it in our hearts and minds.
How do I connect with God spiritually?
10 Ways to Stay Spiritually Connected
- Recognize your Creator. …
- Seek opportunities to put more love into the world. …
- Set aside time each day to spend in spiritual reflection and contemplation. …
- Become more accepting. …
- Forgive anyone you have not forgiven. …
- Recognize your mistakes. …
- Try to see the good in others.
What are the right attitude to show when God speak to us?
Right Attitudes to God’s Revelation
Be attentive to his words. Always be in his presence. Be patient. Be humble.
Does God speak to us in dreams?
Our dreams are only one way in which the Lord speaks to us directly as believers. The primary way He speaks is through His Word. … So, you had a dream or vision. You have prayed and sought and received confirmation from the Holy Spirit.
What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord. While some Christans accept these as a definitive list of specific attributes, others understand them merely as examples of the Holy Spirit’s work through the faithful.
How do you know if a vision is from God?
A God-given vision is BIG!
“You are not well-resourced enough; better scale back.” … God created us with brains for a reason, and He wants us to use them. If your idea seems too safe or too easy, you may want to check in with God and see if it’s really part of His vision for you.
How do you let the Holy Spirit lead you?
Letting the Holy Spirit Lead
Pray that the Lord will fill you with His Spirit. Pray that you would walk by the Spirit. Throughout your day, watch and listen for opportunities to obey the Spirit’s promptings. When you can sense in your spirit what you need to do (and it lines up with Scripture), then do it.
How do you know when God is working in your life?
God uses His word, and those who share it with others, to work in your life. … In order to see God continuing to work in your life, go to church, study the Bible, and pray, and actively look for what God is saying to you, how He wants you to turn your life around, and how He promises to guide you the whole way.
What are the 3 signs of the Holy Spirit?
What are the three signs of the Holy Spirit?
- Fire. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming our inner life.
- Wind. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming the relationship among humans in their communities.
- Languages. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming the relationships between humans.
Do you cry when you feel the Holy Spirit?
Crying is not the only—or even the most common—manifestation of feeling the Spirit. … The Spirit of God brings peace and clarity to your heart and mind, as well as other positive emotions, such as love, joy, meekness, and patience (see D&C 6:15, 23; 11:12–14; Galatians 5:22–23).
How do I know God is listening to my prayers?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How does God reveal your life partner?
THE VOICE OF GOD; God also reveals by His voice, that is if you are used to hearing God when He speaks to your heart, He can just tell you the person when you meet him or her, but after the voice there will be confirmations, through His word concerning what He told you.
How can I talk to God and hear him?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How will you connect yourself to God?
9 Beautiful Ways To Connect With God Without Going To Church
- Slow down. …
- Meditate or pray. …
- Enjoy the outdoors. …
- Stay open to finding God within yourself. …
- Look for God in each person you meet. …
- Stay open to experiencing the Spirit in unexpected places. …
- Find music that touches your soul. …
- Honor your body as a sacred place.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !