75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
Then, How do you compliment a talented person?
Here we go:
- That was amazing!
- I can’t imagine all the work that you must have put into that!
- Beautiful! How did you learn to do that?
- I would love to learn how to do that, but I’m not willing to invest the time you did.
- What a beautiful pay-off for all that hard work!
- Congratulations! …
- I’m so impressed! …
But also, How do you give praise?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
How do you give a unique compliment? 10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments. …
- Use Words From a Different Language. …
- Customize Your Compliments. …
- Make a Celebrity Comparison. …
- Give a Written Compliment. …
- Compliment Using Your Eyes. …
- Compliment by Text. …
- Ready-Made Compliments.
Similarly, How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you say very talented?
What are some positive comments?
Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive! Fantastic Nice going Favorable Noble Fine Noteworthy Fine job Now you’ve figured it out.
What are some nice comments?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you say amazing talent?
Most of the time this is achievable only after many months and years of work, and a dash of talent.
- You are really good at this! …
- This is amazing/incredible/phenomenal/marvelous/etc.! …
- You are an expert at this! …
- If you taught this, I would sign up! …
- You are so skilled; you really know what you are doing!
How do you express your talent?
Here are a few talent boosters to consider as you move to maximize your potential:
- Recognize Your Talent. Don’t under- or over-estimate your talent. …
- Identify What Talent Makes You Unique. …
- Nurture And Develop Your Talent. …
- Express Your Talent. …
- Organize A Personal Board Of Directors That Focus On Your Talent.
What words describe talent?
How do you give a positive review?
Tips for giving positive feedback
- Make it specific. If your positive feedback is vague, they won’t know which of their skills are good and which ones they need to improve. …
- Give it in a timely manner. …
- Let others see it. …
- Praise everyone eventually. …
- Explain their impact. …
- Give the right amount of praise.
What are some positive phrases?
You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative. …
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive. …
- I value you. …
- You can count on me. …
- I believe in you. …
- You are kind. …
- I trust you. …
- You are smart.
What are positive words?
Positive words starting with the letter A
- Absolutely – with no qualification, restriction, or limitation.
- Abundant – existing or available in large quantities.
- Accessible – friendly and amicable to talk with.
- Acclaimed – publicly praised; celebrated.
- Accommodative – friendly and flexible.
- Achievement – an accomplishment.
What are complimentary words?
Complimentary words are those that we use in a conversation to make the person we are talking to feel good about themselves. They are generally words to describe an aspect of somebody’s personality/life or to describe something that belongs to the person receiving the compliment.
How do you tell someone they look good?
Look directly into the person’s eyes, and earnestly tell them what you think. Say it with a smile. Try qualifying your words with a superlative. Say, “You are absolutely beautiful,” or “You are so beautiful.”
What’s a positive quote for today?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” – …
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – …
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – …
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – …
- “Positivity always wins… …
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – …
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – …
- “Keep looking up…
What do you say when someone says you are talented?
You are talented, just remember that. Saying “thank you”, “you’re too kind”, “thanks, that means a lot”, is all that you can reply with, really.
How can you tell if someone is talented?
More videos on YouTube
- Talent is versatile. Talented candidates often excel in more than one skill. …
- Talent shows confidence. …
- Talent is flexible. …
- Talent is goal oriented. …
- Talent asks the right questions. …
- Talent communicates with ease. …
- Talent focuses on the long-term.
How would you describe a multi talented person?
Multipotentiality is the state of having many exceptional talents, any one or more of which could make for a great career for that person. … A multipotentialite is a person who has many different interests and creative pursuits in life. Multipotentialites have no “one true calling” the way specialists do.
How do you express your strengths?
Let your personality show as you explain your strengths and weaknesses in the interview. Don’t allow stress or nerves to turn you into a robot. With that said, you can also practice expressing what your strengths are. Write out what you would say, and go over that until you’re familiar with it, but not mechanical.
What are some special talents?
What are examples of special talents?
- Public Speaking.
- Self Management.
- Networking (person to person)
- Networking (in the virtual world)
- Critical Thinking.
- Decision Making.
What are some unique talents?
What are some unique talents?
- Eyebrow Dancing.
- Walking Like a Crab.
- Singing with Your Mouth Closed.
- Stacking Dice With Cups.
- Extreme Pen Spinning.
- Talking Backwards.
- Fast Reading.
- Limbo Skating.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !