Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Then, How do you admire someone?
Where there is great admiration there is always great character and success.
- Learn to be comfortable in your own skin. …
- Choose simplicity over complication. …
- Don’t dream your life; live your dreams. …
- Stop pleasing others despite yourself. …
- Live fully and dare greatly. …
- Don’t worry what other people think.
But also, How do you give good comments?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do I compliment my boyfriend? 20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
- “I Love The Way You Think”
- “You Always Know Exactly What to Say”
- “You’re an Incredible Father”
- “I Love You Just The Way You Are”
- “You’re Such A Good Cook!”
- “Can You Help Me Fix This?”
- “You’re A Great Listener”
- “It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”
Similarly, How do you compliment a friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What are admirable qualities?
What are some admirable qualities?
- Humility. Nobody likes a show off, and everybody appreciates someone who is humble about their talents and achievements. …
- Generosity. Friend in need? …
- Good Manners. …
- Confidence. …
- Honesty. …
- Gratitude. …
- Understanding And Forgiveness. …
What are 5 things to like about someone?
What are some things you like about a person?
- Your Courage. Think of all the hardships you’ve been through.
- Your Energy. You work harder and give your time to those you love a lot.
- Your Ability to Love. …
- Your Passion.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Positivity.
- Your Looks.
How do you admire a woman?
How To Compliment A Girl
- Talk about her eyes. How they show determination. …
- Mention her smile. …
- Tell her you love the way she carries herself. …
- Admire her sass. …
- Tell her that she is strong. …
- Appreciate her independence. …
- Admire her mind. …
- Tell her you love her passion.
How do you give praise?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
What are complimentary words?
Complimentary words are those that we use in a conversation to make the person we are talking to feel good about themselves. They are generally words to describe an aspect of somebody’s personality/life or to describe something that belongs to the person receiving the compliment.
How do you compliment a guy?
115 Compliments for Men
- You are so handsome. …
- You have a great sense of style. …
- I love to watch you move. …
- Just looking at you makes me smile. …
- When I look into your eyes, I see intelligence, humor, and kindness. …
- You smell fantastic. …
- Your smile is my favorite thing. …
- Don’t rush to shave on my account.
How do you compliment someone in one word?
- Sensuous – one who can seduce you with a glance.
- Alluring – attractive in a unique way.
- Angelic – cool, calm, and collected.
- Beautiful – one who is physically attractive.
- Cordial – warm, sincere, and affectionate.
- Thoughtful – caring and attentive.
- Worthy – deserving, having worth.
- Sweet – kind, pleasant, and thoughtful.
How do you compliment a guy in one word?
Cute – attractive, especially in a dainty way; pretty. Debonair – gracefully charming; having a sophisticated charm. Delightful – highly pleasing. Dependable – reliable; worthy of trust.
How do you appreciate a man?
Keep letting your man know that you are proud of him and his achievements. Let him know how much better your life is with him in it and use relevant examples. Tell him how he has helped you achieve your own goals with his encouragement and support and also tell him how much you appreciate the help he provides you with.
How do you tell someone they look good?
Look directly into the person’s eyes, and earnestly tell them what you think. Say it with a smile. Try qualifying your words with a superlative. Say, “You are absolutely beautiful,” or “You are so beautiful.”
What do you admire most in a person?
They respect people’s time, efforts, and desires. They take care of tiny things because small things matter. We tend to admire people who think big because, whenever we do not dare to follow our own dreams, they prove us that big goals are possible. And this is clearly admirable.
What is one quality you admire most in others?
It’s more than understanding someone else’s feelings. Compassion is selfless caring for another. Compassion requires action. … They treat all human beings with kindness and compassion, regardless of their station in life. Grit: People who tough out adversity by clenching their teeth and fighting through it are admirable.
What are 10 qualities of a good friend?
10 Qualities of a Good Friend
- Trustworthy. You should be able to trust a friend. …
- Empathetic/caring. A good friend cares about your well-being. …
- Dependable. A dependable person follows through on plans. …
- Humorous. …
- Good listener. …
- Loyal. …
- Accepting. …
How do you describe what you like about someone?
Here are some words to describe someone you love: affectionate , affable, attentive, amicable, brave, caring, considerate, cheerful, easygoing, faithful, forgiving, gentle, good listener, honest, heartfelt, kind and humorous.
Adjective Words to Describe Someone You Love.
What are you looking for in someone?
The question “what are you looking for in a relationship partner?” may seem like an easy one to answer. Common attributes that come to mind include intelligence, kindness, sense of humor, attractiveness, or reliability. … When choosing a life partner, it’s important to break free from harmful tendencies from our past.
How do you show love to others?
How to Be Extra Kind with Loved Ones
- Surprise them with an unexpected visit or phone call.
- Give them a big hug.
- Express your empathy. Often the greatest gift we can someone else is the gift of empathy. …
- Give them a handwritten card or letter.
- Babysit for free. …
- Write them a letter.
- Make them a meal. …
- Go visit your parents.
How do you tell a girl she’s good?
- Find Something Unique About Her. Identify something unique about the girl you want to compliment, and let that be how you say she is beautiful. …
- Identify Beautiful Traits. …
- Focus on Actions. …
- Take Yourself Out of It. …
- Aim to Help Her Feel Valued.
How do you tell a girl you appreciate her?
Try starting with less serious words.
Say, “I want you to know that I care really deeply for you. You’ve brought so much happiness into my life, and I truly value that.” Say, “I like you a lot. You make me really happy.” She’ll know how you feel, but she won’t have to worry about the serious implications of “love.”
How do you compliment a girl over text?
How to Compliment a Girl over Text
- 1 “You did an amazing job earlier today.”
- 2 “You’re a really great listener.”
- 3 “You have an awesome sense of humor.”
- 4 ”You always know the right thing to say.”
- 5 “Your smile lights up every room.”
- 6 “You have such a great sense of fashion.”
- 7 “I have a blast whenever I’m with you.”
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !