The Massive 401+ List of Power Words
• Jul 15, 2019
Then, What is a power word?
A power word (also sometimes confused as a trigger word) is a word that evokes an emotion and a response. It instills in people the desire or need to respond to whatever you’re presenting them with. That’s great for entrepreneurs and marketers. … Let’s dig into power words and how they work.
But also, What are the 12 power words?
Larry Bell’s 12 Powerful Words
- Trace – list in steps.
- Analyze – Break apart.
- Infer – Read between the lines.
- Evaluate – Judge.
- Formulate – Create.
- Describe – Tell all about it.
- Support – Back up with details.
- Explain – Tell how.
What are some badass words? badass
Similarly, What are some creative words?
- inventive, imaginative, innovative, innovatory, innovational, experimental, original.
- artistic, expressive, inspired, visionary.
- productive, prolific, fertile.
- talented, gifted, resourceful, quick-witted, ingenious, clever, smart.
- unconventional, unorthodox, unusual, out of the ordinary.
- informal blue-sky, genius.
Who made the 12 powerful words?
Larry Bell, author of “The 12 Powerful Words” and a nationally-recognized educational consultant, identified twelve words that are commonly used in standardized tests that cause students’ difficulty when they encounter them. Bell says that students should understand and know 12 powerful words.
What is the most rare word?
Here are the fifteen most unusual words you can find in the English language.
- Serendipity. This word appears in numerous lists of untranslatable words and is a mystery mostly for non native speakers of English. …
- Gobbledygook. …
- Scrumptious. …
- Agastopia. …
- Halfpace. …
- Impignorate. …
- Jentacular. …
Is YEET a word?
Yeet, defined as an “indication of surprise or excitement,” was voted the American Dialect Society’s 2018 Slang/Informal Word of the Year.
What’s the coolest word ever?
60+ of the Coolest, Most Epic Words in the English Language
|3. Bizarre||18. Flippant||33. Onomatopoeia|
|4. Blasphemy||19. Gerrymandering||34. Persnickety|
|5. Bumblebee||20. Hyperbolic||35. Phosphorous|
|6. Capricious||21. Hypnosis||36. Picturesque|
• Nov 30, 2019
What are inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” …
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. …
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success. …
- Believe. “Believe it can be done. …
- Clarity. …
- Challenge. …
- Commitment. …
What are positive words?
Positive words starting with the letter A
- Absolutely – with no qualification, restriction, or limitation.
- Abundant – existing or available in large quantities.
- Accessible – friendly and amicable to talk with.
- Acclaimed – publicly praised; celebrated.
- Accommodative – friendly and flexible.
- Achievement – an accomplishment.
What are the most beautiful words?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.) …
- 5 Idyllic (adj.) …
- 6 Aurora (n.) …
- 7 Solitude (n.) …
- 8 Supine (adj.) …
- 9 Petrichor (n.) The pleasant, earthy smell after rain. …
- 10 Serendipity (n.) The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way. …
What word takes 3 hours to say?
Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce. The problem with including chemical names is that there’s essentially no limit to how long they can be.
What word has all 26 letters in it?
An English pangram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet. The most well known English pangram is probably “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”. My favorite pangram is “Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes.”
What is a very strange word?
Some common synonyms of strange are eccentric, erratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, and unique.
What is Gen Z slang?
The Gen-Z term, which gained popularity on TikTok, describes anything that’s considered uncool, untrendy, or people who deliberately stick to “older” trends. The term was coined by 23-year-old Gaby Rasson and was used among her friend group before it became widely known.
Is Ree a valid scrabble word?
Yes, ree is in the scrabble dictionary.
What does YW mean?
The abbreviation yw is an internet acronym for you’re welcome. Yw also sometimes stands for yeah, whatever and you whitey.
What is the baddest word in the world?
‘Moist’ – a word apparently despised the world over – is about to be named the worst word in the English language. The word has emerged as a clear frontrunner in a global survey conducted by Oxford Dictionaries.
What is the nastiest word?
1. Smegma. Definition: “The secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin or around the clitoris and labia minora.” The top word on the list certainly doesn’t disappoint.
What are 5 interesting words?
Let’s see which of these craziest words you already know and which ones are new to you:
- Bumfuzzle. This is a simple term that refers to being confused, perplexed, or flustered or to cause confusion. …
- Cattywampus. …
- Gardyloo. …
- Taradiddle. …
- Snickersnee. …
- Widdershins. …
- Collywobbles. …
What are some wise words?
19 Wise Quotes for a Better Life
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” — …
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” — …
- Live a life of purpose. …
- Be brave. …
- Use your time wisely. …
- Value yourself for who you are. …
- Hone your skills. …
- Keep your head up.
What are powerful positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
What are some words of wisdom?
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. …
- Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. …
- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. …
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !