Here are some ready-made compliments you can use to say something nice to someone, no matter what the occasion. Feeling low, chances are there are a few in here you can say to yourself, too. You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap. You are the most perfect you there is. You are enough.
Then, How do you say nice person?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
But also, How do you tell someone they look good?
Look directly into the person’s eyes, and earnestly tell them what you think. Say it with a smile. Try qualifying your words with a superlative. Say, “You are absolutely beautiful,” or “You are so beautiful.”
How do I compliment her? Compliments for women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
Similarly, How do you give compliments in English?
Basic formula of giving an English compliment
- Your + Noun + is/looks + Adjective. > Your dog is so cute! > Your backpack is really nice.
- This/That + is + Adjective + Noun. > That is a beautiful necklace. > This is such a cool car.
- I + like/love + Noun Phrase. > I really love your homemade chocolate cake. >
How do you describe a good person?
Agreeable — He’s enjoyable to talk to. Amiable — He’s friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him. Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc.
How do you say someone is good with words?
What are words for nice?
How do you say you are hot?
How do you say you look beautiful?
40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
How do you tell a guy he looks good?
How to Tell a Guy He’s Handsome over Text
- 1 “Good morning, handsome.”
- 2 “You’re the hottest guy I’ve ever known.”
- 3 “I miss your handsome face.”
- 4 “You looked so good today.”
- 5 “You look so handsome in that picture!”
- 6 “Send me a selfie.”
- 7 “We’re a pretty good-looking couple.”
What are complimentary words?
Complimentary words are those that we use in a conversation to make the person we are talking to feel good about themselves. They are generally words to describe an aspect of somebody’s personality/life or to describe something that belongs to the person receiving the compliment.
What can I say to make her blush?
Things to say to your girlfriend: 6 adorable things that will make her blush!
- You look cute when you smile. Advertisement. …
- I love you. …
- I wish I could see you right now. …
- I appreciate your efforts. …
- Sorry if I hurt your feelings. …
- Let me help you.
How do you compliment a girl in one word?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
How do you express praise?
- Amazing/excellent/great (work/effort)!
- Hats off!
- He/she deserves a medal!
- I am impressed!
How do you praise someone’s work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you write a compliment after a performance?
Giving Compliments on the accomplishment
- Good job!
- Well done!
- That’s great!
- Nice work!
- That’s really remarkable.
How do you describe a good friend?
Good friends are loyal and accept you for who you are during the good and bad times. Good friends are also honest — honest enough to tell you when you’re not being a good friend yourself. … Along with good friends who are present, loyal, and honest, most people want friends who are trustworthy.
What are 5 positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
How do you describe someone’s special in one word?
Here are some words to describe someone you love: affectionate , affable, attentive, amicable, brave, caring, considerate, cheerful, easygoing, faithful, forgiving, gentle, good listener, honest, heartfelt, kind and humorous.
Adjective Words to Describe Someone You Love.
How do you describe someone who writes well?
There are phrases like “author extraordinaire” and “wordsmith extraordinaire” also. It depends what aspect of their writing was being praised. If it’s clarity, you might say articulate or lucid. If it’s brevity, the art of saying the most in the least number of words, you might say economical or succinct.
How do you describe a great woman?
Thankfully, the English language is rich in beautiful and powerful adjectives to describe a strong woman.
60 powerful words to describe a strong woman.
• Nov 18, 2020
What is well written?
Well-written means that when you tell a story, make a point, tell a joke, etc., the writing flows quickly, smoothly, and with little effort on the part of the reader. The reader should find the prose clear and concise, without having to slog through 100 words when ten would have sufficed.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !