are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a‘ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
Then, What is another way to say well done?
Synonyms & Antonyms of well-done
But also, What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you congratulate someone? Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
Similarly, How can I congratulate good marks?
Congratulations Messages For 10th Pass
- Congratulations on your great achievement. …
- Congratulations my dear! …
- Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement. …
- Congratulations on your 10th result and success and good luck for future. …
How do you say great effort?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
How do you say beautifully done?
86 ways to say ‘well done! ‘
- Good for you!
- That’s really nice.
- That’s the best ever.
- You did that very well.
- That’s great!
- You’ve got it made.
- Way to go!
What are other ways to say good job?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
What are different ways to say best wishes?
What is another word for best wishes?
|kindest regards||kind regards|
|best regards||sincerely yours|
|yours sincerely||yours truly|
What is the most common wish?
The most common wishes were for friends, happiness, health, marriage, money, success, self-improvement, and to help other people.
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
What is the difference between congratulation and congratulations?
The difference is very subtle : “congratulation” is congratulating, that is having some joy, some pleasure, perhaps by yourself and even secretly, for instance because you have won at the lottery ; congratulations” are the expression of that, for instance to a newly married couple.
How can I wish my future success?
All The Best Wishes and Good Luck Quotes
- Wishing you all the best for the future. …
- The harder you work, more luck you will have by your side. …
- Wishing you the best for every step in your journey. …
- Good Luck for great beginnings.
- Start where you are with what you have and do what you can do.
How do you thank someone for congratulations?
Ways on how to respond to congratulations for a promotion
- 01Thank you for reaching out to me! …
- 02I appreciate you taking the time to write me a congratulatory email for my recent promotion. …
- 03I am so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful coworkers. …
- 04Thank you for thinking of me during this time.
How do you congratulate someone on their graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What is a another word for hard work?
In this page you can discover 9 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for hardworking, like: diligent, assiduous, dedicated, industrious, sedulous, persevering, conscientious, untiring and tireless.
What is another word for with great effort?
What is another word for with great effort?
|after a struggle||not without difficulty|
|with difficulty||with effort|
How do you say do well?
“You’ll do well in the interview if you are prepared, positive, and relaxed.”
What is another word for do well?
What is a better word than excellent?
accomplished, admirable, attractive, distinguished, exceptional, exemplary, exquisite, fine, first-rate, good, great, magnificent, outstanding, skillful, sterling, superb, superlative, capital, certified, champion.
How do you say warm wishes?
20+ Alternatives to “Warm Regards” or “Best Wishes”
- “Respectfully yours”
- “Thank you so much”
- “Thank you”
- “With appreciation”
- “Very best”
How do you say you are the best in different ways?
50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
What would you wish for with 3 wishes?
What are 3 things to wish for?
- Wish #1: Wealth or Happiness. A no-brainer, surely?
- Wish #2: Success or Happiness.
- Wish #3: Fame or Happiness.
- Wish #4: Status or Happiness.
- Wish #5: Attractiveness or Happiness.
- Wish #6: Sex or Happiness.
- Wish #7: Health or Happiness.
- Wish #8: Enlightenment or Happiness.
What wishes can you make?
How We Came to Make Wishes on These 11 Things
- Birthday candles. You can probably thank the Ancient Greeks for putting candles on cakes. …
- Eyelashes. Wishing on eyelashes was common folklore in the mid-19th century. …
- Shooting stars. …
- Ladybugs. …
- 11:11. …
- White horses. …
- Wishbones. …
What are examples of wishes?
I wish that I could speak Spanish (but, unfortunately, I can’t speak Spanish). I wish that I could drive (I can’t drive). I wish that we could go to the party tonight (unfortunately, we’re busy so we can’t go). I wish that John could help you clean up (John is at work, so he can’t help).
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !