- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Then, What do you say when someone says you are talented?
You are talented, just remember that. Saying “thank you”, “you’re too kind”, “thanks, that means a lot”, is all that you can reply with, really.
But also, How do you praise someone’s creativity?
Complimenting Intelligence, Creativity, and Resourcefulness
- You’re a smart cookie.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.
- When you say, “I meant to do that,” I totally believe you.
- You have the best ideas.
How do you praise an artist? Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art! …
- Your art is so cool! …
- Great job! …
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off! …
- Congratulations! …
- You are awesome! …
- This art could step on me and I’d thank them for it.
Similarly, How do I give a genuine compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
What are some good compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you respond to an art compliment?
A simple “thank you” is usually enough. There is no need to try to justify your work, explain your process, point out flaws or answer with a compliment in return. If you do feel the need to say more, try adding something like, “Thank you. This piece has a lot of personal meaning for me.
How do you respond to a compliment at work?
How to respond to a compliment at work
- Smile. Smiling is a great way to show your colleagues and managers how you feel about a compliment or recognition. …
- Give a simple reply. …
- Stay humble. …
- Show your appreciation. …
- Comment on the task or project. …
- Mention their acknowledgment. …
- Acknowledge others.
What are the best compliments?
The 15 Best Compliments You Could Ever Give/Receive
- You are nothing less than special. …
- You are one of a kind. …
- You always make people smile. …
- You are always there for me. …
- You always see the bright side (of things). …
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father. …
- You always throw a great party.
How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you praise someone’s work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you praise someone professionally?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you appreciate someone?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do artist comments work?
try these compliments:
- I’ve never seen anything like it.
- Your work reminds me a little bit of _________________ (name a famous artist – but NOT Thomas Kincaid.)
- You are really hitting your stride.
- My friend/co-worker should really see this.
- I recognized it as your work immediately.
How do you gracefully accept a compliment?
Here are some dos and don’ts that will help you gracefully accept any compliment.
- Do say ‘thank you’. …
- Do share the compliment. …
- Do receive a toast. …
- Do be mindful of your nonverbal behavior. …
- Don’t get into a compliment battle. …
- Don’t deny or downplay the compliment. …
- Don’t question or insult the giver.
How do you compliment someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do you praise someone professionally in one word?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you give a unique compliment?
10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments. …
- Use Words From a Different Language. …
- Customize Your Compliments. …
- Make a Celebrity Comparison. …
- Give a Written Compliment. …
- Compliment Using Your Eyes. …
- Compliment by Text. …
- Ready-Made Compliments.
What are some positive comments?
Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive! Fantastic Nice going Favorable Noble Fine Noteworthy Fine job Now you’ve figured it out.
How do you praise a good leader?
Thank you for being an outstanding boss. Your willingness to give me opportunities to prove myself and take on new challenges means the world to me. Under your leadership, I feel like I have learned more than I have anywhere else. Thanks for being so incredible.
How do you compliment a good presentation?
“Nice job on your presentation.” “You made some great points in the meeting today.” “I know public speaking is something you’re not comfortable with, but you did it! You’ve inspired me to do something out of my comfort zone, too.”
How do you give feedback to appreciation?
Simply include the fact that you appreciate the help or accomplishment, and say how much you value the contribution. Be sincere with your appreciation, but avoid being too effusive. If you’re thanking your team, be sure to thank everyone.
How do you praise performance?
Thank you very much for taking the initiative to find a solution to the problem. You can take pride in the work you have put into this project. The success of this project is a direct result of your efforts. Your enthusiasm and passion are exemplary.
What do you say after a great performance?
But what do you say to that person that is complimenting you and is so eager to see you after a performance? Well, let me tell you that the only answer to that is: “Thank you. … Always, always affirm the person that is giving you this compliment and then talk about how much fun you had performing it.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !