How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
Then, How do you praise a good idea?
These compliments show that you appreciate the person’s abilities.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.
- When you say, “I meant to do that,” I totally believe you.
- You have the best ideas.
But also, What are the best compliments?
The 15 Best Compliments You Could Ever Give/Receive
- You are nothing less than special. …
- You are one of a kind. …
- You always make people smile. …
- You are always there for me. …
- You always see the bright side (of things). …
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father. …
- You always throw a great party.
How do you praise someone professionally in an email? How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Similarly, What is the best compliment to give someone?
A list of compliments that will make someone smile.
- You’re that “Nothing” when people ask me what I’m thinking about.
- You look great today.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you write a good comment on someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you admire someone?
Where there is great admiration there is always great character and success.
- Learn to be comfortable in your own skin. …
- Choose simplicity over complication. …
- Don’t dream your life; live your dreams. …
- Stop pleasing others despite yourself. …
- Live fully and dare greatly. …
- Don’t worry what other people think.
How do you compliment someone who is humble?
Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It’s a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
How do you praise good teamwork?
Compliments for a new team member
- “Keep up the great work.”
- “I love your confidence.”
- “You’re very creative.”
- “You’ve been a great addition to the team!”
- “I’m excited to work with someone with your experience.”
How do you write a compliment email?
Your email message or letter doesn’t need to be long. Simply include the fact that you appreciate the help or accomplishment, and say how much you value the contribution. Be sincere with your appreciation, but avoid being too effusive. If you’re thanking your team, be sure to thank everyone.
How do you text a compliment?
How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
How do you give a unique compliment?
10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments. …
- Use Words From a Different Language. …
- Customize Your Compliments. …
- Make a Celebrity Comparison. …
- Give a Written Compliment. …
- Compliment Using Your Eyes. …
- Compliment by Text. …
- Ready-Made Compliments.
What are some positive comments?
Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive! Fantastic Nice going Favorable Noble Fine Noteworthy Fine job Now you’ve figured it out.
How do you compliment someone’s leadership?
“Having you on the team makes a huge difference.” “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
What is the best compliment you ever received?
The 18 Best Compliments Anyone Can Ever Receive
- “You’re brave” Remarking on someone’s strengths shows that you’re noticing what’s going on with her emotionally. …
- “You’re a good homemaker” …
- “You’re smarter than your brother”
How do you write about someone you admire?
When writing a speech about someone you admire, turn your attention not only to the person, but accomplishments, inflections of speech or other personal traits. There are two objectives when giving a speech, to make a good impression and leave the audience with a clear and informative understanding of your subject.
What are admirable qualities?
What are some admirable qualities?
- Humility. Nobody likes a show off, and everybody appreciates someone who is humble about their talents and achievements. …
- Generosity. Friend in need? …
- Good Manners. …
- Confidence. …
- Honesty. …
- Gratitude. …
- Understanding And Forgiveness. …
What are 5 things to like about someone?
What are some things you like about a person?
- Your Courage. Think of all the hardships you’ve been through.
- Your Energy. You work harder and give your time to those you love a lot.
- Your Ability to Love. …
- Your Passion.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Positivity.
- Your Looks.
How do you compliment a professional woman?
Attach More Value To Appearance-Based Compliments
You can add in something like, “you have really good taste,” or “you always know the right/perfect thing to wear for these events.” You can also say things like, “you look really professional,” or “you look sassy, like you’re about to kick Monday in the ass.”
Is refreshing a compliment?
It’s a two-in-one compliment that pays attention to both her looks and the way she carries herself. This might seem more like an adjective you’d use to describe a tall drink, but that’s something you can compare a lady to. Telling her that her presence is refreshing implies that you’re more at ease when she’s around.
How do you describe a humble person?
1. adjective. A humble person is not proud and does not believe that they are better than other people. He gave a great performance, but he was very humble. Andy was a humble, courteous and gentle man.
How do you comment on someone’s performance?
How to write an effective performance evaluation comment
- Review past and present performance. If you only do formal reviews once a year, it’s easy to provide feedback only for things that are fresh in your mind. …
- Be honest and clear. …
- Provide concrete examples. …
- Choose your words carefully. …
- End on a positive note.
How do you praise a good leader?
Thank you for being an outstanding boss. Your willingness to give me opportunities to prove myself and take on new challenges means the world to me. Under your leadership, I feel like I have learned more than I have anywhere else. Thanks for being so incredible.
How do you praise your boss as a leader?
10 Simple Appreciation Messages for Your Boss
- You make it easy to want to work hard. …
- I admire your leadership and decision-making skills. …
- Thank you for giving me an opportunity to work with you. …
- Your time and effort mean a lot to me, and I appreciate all that you do to advocate for me.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !