For example, in the context of an act of service or lending a favor, among older speakers it is common to answer “Thank you, [you’re too kind].” with “You’re welcome.” Younger speakers may say “It’s nothing” or “No problem”. See also “My pleasure” or “anytime” as other valid responses.
Then, How do you appreciate someone for good work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
But also, Is being nice a good thing?
Kindness releases feel-good hormones
This isn’t just something that happens randomly—it has to do with the pleasure centers in your brain. Doing nice things for others boosts your serotonin, the neurotransmitter responsible for feelings of satisfaction and well-being.
How do you respond to that’s very kind of you? Usually people say ‘It’s very kind of you’ as a way of showing their appreciation, as a way of thanking you. You don’t reply with “thank you.” You use a reply that tells them that you are pleased to be helpful. There are several things you might say, such is, ‘I am glad I was able to help.
Similarly, Can you be too good for someone?
While studies have blamed this behavior on low self-esteem or being driven by chemistry as opposed to logic, at least in regards to having an equal relationship, whatever the case may be, sometimes you end up with someone you’re just simply too good for, and when you do, you need to bail.
How do you wish for a good performance?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you appreciate someone?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you praise someone professionally?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you show kindness?
Here are a few ways to show kindness every day:
- Focus on others. Kindness puts others at the center. …
- Offer a helping hand. …
- Be there to listen. …
- Send care packages—no matter how small. …
- Stay connected. …
- Expect good things to happen and be a positive light. …
- Smile at others. …
- Compliment others.
What’s the difference between kindness and just being nice?
Being nice is when you are polite to people and treat people well. Being kind is when you care about people and show you care. Sometimes you can be kind to someone even though you aren’t nice to them and you can certainly be nice to someone but also be unkind.
Can someone be too nice?
But it is possible to be too nice — and it comes with a whole list of negative side effects. “Being too nice can simply be another way of saying someone is uncomfortable with the possibility of letting people down,” Dr. Robin Buckley, CPC, a cognitive behavioral coach, tells Bustle.
How nice of you to say so meaning?
That’s nice of you to say. That’s nice of you to say so. << It’s possible for “that” to refer to the thing that was said, and “so” to refer to how the person said it. In other words, it’s like saying, “That’s nice of you this say just like that”.
What is the meaning of so sweet of you?
that is sweet of (someone)
That is so nice, kind, or heartwarming.
What is the meaning of nice of you?
how nice of you: you are really pleasant, kind.
How do you know if you are a good person?
When you feel good, feel that your partner is patient and true, treats you the same in public as he/she does at home, then you’re on the right path. Keep in mind that your intuition may send out warnings as well. It may come as a gut reaction. For example, if your partner wants to change you in any way.
How do you know if a guy thinks about you alot?
No Need to Guess! 11 Signs to Know if a Guy Is Thinking About You
- He texts you good morning and good night.
- He sends you random messages all day long.
- He asks you lots of questions.
- He double-texts you.
- He likes and comments on your social media posts.
- He messages you when he’s with his friends.
How do you tell if she’s the one for you?
Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Really, Truly the One for You
- You Introduce Her to Everyone. …
- You’re Planning a Future With Her. …
- You Still Find Her Attractive. …
- She Makes You Laugh. …
- You Still Love Talking to Each Other. …
- You’d Rather Hang Out With Her Than Anyone Else. …
- You Have Compatible Values. …
- You Want the Same Things in Life.
How do you wish for a good job?
- Best of luck to you in your new job!
- Good luck to a good friend!
- With skills like yours, you don’t need luck — but good luck in your new job, anyway!
- Good luck in your new venture!
- I’m wishing you lots of success and happiness in your new job. Best of luck to you!
How do you give feedback to appreciation?
Simply include the fact that you appreciate the help or accomplishment, and say how much you value the contribution. Be sincere with your appreciation, but avoid being too effusive. If you’re thanking your team, be sure to thank everyone.
How do you congratulate a coworker on well done?
Congratulations on a job well done, and I am very pleased to have you as my employee. #4 You have taken the bull by the horns and worked diligently to reach new heights. Congratulations on your success, and I’ll be watching with excitement to see you weather through future projects.
How do you express appreciation?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you appreciate someone with words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you appreciate someone special?
“For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.” “Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.” “Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.” “Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don’t know how I would have managed without your help and support.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !