75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
Then, How do you make someone feel special in a text?
50 Super Simple Text Messages That Will Make Your Partner Feel…
- I dreamed about you all night.
- I love being close to you.
- The way you smell is my favorite thing.
- I love your smile.
- Thank you for being you.
- It makes me so happy to wake up with you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I can’t wait to throw my arms around you.
But also, How do you describe someone’s special in one word?
Here are some words to describe someone you love: affectionate , affable, attentive, amicable, brave, caring, considerate, cheerful, easygoing, faithful, forgiving, gentle, good listener, honest, heartfelt, kind and humorous.
Adjective Words to Describe Someone You Love.
How do you write about someone special?
- When I Think of You… Whenever I think of you, I just can’t help but smile. …
- Having You in My Life… Having you in my life makes each day a little brighter. …
- Sometimes at Night… …
- Once Upon a Time… …
- The Things You Are… …
- No Matter What’s Coming… …
Similarly, How do you tell someone what they mean to you?
5 Of The Best Ways To Let Your Partner Know How Much They Mean To You
- Surprise Them With A Present. …
- Do Something Kind For Them. …
- Spend Time With Them When It’s Inconvenient For You. …
- Touch Your Boo. …
- Tell Them.
How do I make him feel appreciated?
- Compliment him. …
- Tell him you appreciate what he does for you and your family. …
- Make time for things to get hot in the bedroom. …
- Be supportive of his alone time. …
- Put down your phone. …
- When you get something for yourself, get something for him, too. …
- Look him in the eyes.
How do you tell someone you appreciate them?
How to show appreciation
- Say “thank you“ …
- Pay attention to them. …
- Listen empathetically. …
- Write an appreciation note. …
- Be reliable. …
- Be specific. …
- Actions speak louder than words. …
- Gift them a plant or flowers to brighten their day.
How do you brighten someone’s day through text?
20 Texts To Brighten Someone’s Day!
- Hey! I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and see how you’re doing.
- What’s up?! …
- Today is going to be good.
- SMILE! …
- What is something good that has happened to you recently?
- We should hang out sometime. …
- Thanks for being my friend!
- I think you’re awesome (just sayin’)
How do you say someone has a great personality?
You can talk to him easily, and he’s very friendly:
- Affable — He’s easy to talk to.
- Agreeable — He’s enjoyable to talk to.
- Amiable — He’s friendly and nice.
- Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him.
- Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc.
- Likeable — He’s easy to like.
How do you describe an amazing person?
An amazing person is one who does remarkable things. When a person strives to enhance the lives of others, when he focuses on empowering people, when he displays kindness and joy and curiosity in order to better the world, he is an amazing person.
How do you describe a good hearted person?
kind or generous; considerate; benevolent.
How do you write about someone you know?
David Sedaris’s 7 Tips for Writing About People You Know
- Respect the privacy of the person you write about. …
- When in doubt, ask permission. …
- Allow the person you write about to be “in on the joke.” Include them in your writing in a way that makes them your coconspirator—in on the joke.
- Be attentive.
How do you tell someone how much you care about them?
How to Show Someone You Care Through Your Actions
- Make them a meal. Food is a universal connector. …
- Give them a hug. Physical touch can be a great comfort to people. …
- Remember important dates. …
- Praise them on social media. …
- Make something for them. …
- Let them pick the movie. …
- Send a text message. …
- Call them on the phone.
How do you start a letter for someone special?
How to write a love letter to your partner:
- Be ready to get vulnerable.
- Start out the letter with a personal greeting.
- Say why you’re writing the letter.
- Tell them why you love them and/or being with them.
- Use storytelling.
- Close the letter warmly.
- Consider whether it’s the right gesture.
How do you say you are special to me?
How do you say you are special to me?
- You are special to me.
- I feel amazing when I spend time with you.
- You give me goosebumps.
- I feel safe sharing my secrets with you.
- I accept you as you are.
- I understand how you feel.
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- I always have fun when I am with you.
How do I say I care about someone?
50 Simple Ways To Say You Care
- I’m so proud of you.
- Tomorrow is another day. It’ll get better.
- How could I forget?
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
- I’ll always be here for you.
- You made my day.
- If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for me.
- Be sure to wear your seat belt.
How do you tell a guy how much he means to you?
How do you tell my boyfriend how much he means to me?
- “When I think of you it makes me smile.”
- “I feel special when I am around you.”
- “When I wake in the morning, you are my first thought.”
- “I am so lucky to have you in my life.”
- “You are my favorite distraction.”
- “Hey there handsome.”
- “I appreciate you so much.”
How do you show a man you value him?
Here are our top 10 tips on ways to make your bae feel as valued as he makes you feel.
- Always Start With Food. …
- Take Him Out To Events He’ll Love. …
- Look Him In The Eye. …
- Give Back When He Does Kind Things. …
- Give Him Space. …
- Surprise Him With Thank You Notes. …
- Praise Him In Front Of Your Friends.
What to say to him to make him feel special?
50 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Feel Loved
- I need you.
- I’m thankful for you.
- I love the way you ____.
- My life has changed for the better because of you.
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I will never forget ____ about you.
- You make me feel so special.
- I love how you ____.
How do I make him feel special over text?
Short Love Messages for Him – Loving Texts for Him
- You make my heart beat faster.
- I’m the luckiest girl in the world.
- I miss your handsome face already.
- I just felt a huge surge of love for you. …
- I love you with everything that I am.
- Hey, I just wanted to let you know I love you a little more every single day.
How do I tell someone I appreciate him over text?
Show gratitude to let him know he’s being a good partner.
- “Thanks for listening to me vent earlier. You made me feel so much better.”
- “I loved coming home to a bouquet of flowers. You’re the best.”
- “You support me so much, and it gives me so much confidence. Thank you!”
How do you express appreciation in words?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
What to say to tell someone you appreciate them?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !