Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
Then, How can I give thanks?
The following are easy ways to get grateful:
- Start a gratitude journal. …
- Give a thank you note to someone who doesn’t expect it.
- Give a bouquet of fall flowers to someone you appreciate.
- Set a grateful example. …
- Light a candle and focus on a recent blessing. …
- Help someone. …
- Bring dinner to someone who nurtures others.
But also, How do you say thank you in a fun way?
Funny & Sarcastic Ways to Say Thank You
- I don’t understand people who say, “I don’t know how to thank you!” Like they’ve never heard of money.
- Thank you for being my unpaid therapist.
- I’m doing the happy dance. …
- Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with the other day.
- You made me smile from ear to ear.
How do you say thank you in a spiritual way? Christian ‘Thank You’ Messages
- “I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” — …
- “I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus.” — …
- “There is no fear in love: Perfect love casts out fear.” — …
- “But thanks to God who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” —
Similarly, Is it OK to say thank you all?
“Thank you all” is correct because the “I” is implied. The verb “to thank” is correctly conjugated as “thank” for the subject “I.” Correct as is! The word “you”, in English, can be singular or plural.
Can I say thanks so much?
You can say thank you so much, or thanks, but not thanks so much, as thank is a noun here.
How do you say thank you in English?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
How do you say flirty thanks?
How do you say thank you flirty?
- You make me jump for joy.
- I’m beaming with appreciation for you.
- You make me feel so lucky.
- I wish I could be as thoughtful as you.
- You knew exactly what to get me.
- This is so heartfelt.
What is better than thank you?
magazine. If you really want to show your appreciation, Haden recommends using these two words instead: “I’m grateful.” The power of showing gratitude in the office isn’t a secret. According to a 2013 survey, about 80% of Americans said receiving gratitude motivated them to work harder.
How do you say thank you in a text message?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. …
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” — …
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. …
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. …
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —
How do you say thank you during a difficult time?
“I am truly so grateful for all you have done, during the hardest time I have ever known.” “Thank you very much for helping us get through this difficult time.” “Again, thank you! Your support was just what we needed to get through – and your staff is amazing!”
How do you say thank you for praying for me?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
Can I say thank you guys?
You can say “Thanks, guys!” (“Thanks, Peter, Paul and Mary!”), “Thank you, guys!” (“Thank you, Peter, Paul and Mary!”), etc. You do not say “Thanks you guys”, “Thanks you, guys” or “Thank guys!” Note the use of the comma. A very common mistake is “Thanks to God”.
How do you say thanks but no thanks?
Practice saying them politely and kindly, but firmly and unapologetically.
- “No, but thank you for asking!”
- “Thanks, but let me get back to you.”
- “Sorry, not now, but maybe next time.”
- “I simply just cannot say yes.”
- “Thank you, but I am not the right person to be asking.
Which is correct thank you or thankyou?
So what’s the rule? Never hyphenate this word. It’s either Thank you or Thankyou. And most of the time, thank you is the correct choice.
How do you express gratitude?
8 Creative Ways to Express Gratitude
- 1 Show a little enthusiasm. There’s nothing wrong with a little hyperbole. …
- 2 Vary your vocabulary. …
- 3 Get specific. …
- 4 Make it public. …
- 5 Share a list of your favorite things about them. …
- 6 Write them a handwritten letter. …
- 7 Give them extra encouragement. …
- 8 Get deep.
How do you write a thank you name?
Here, the phrase “thank you” is followed by the name of the person being thanked. A comma needs to be used after “thank you,” as it is a form of direct address. “Thank you, I’ll make sure to do that.”
How do you text thank you in a cute way?
The 27 Ways To Type “Thanks,” Defined
- Thanks = I may or may not be grateful to you but there’s no need to go into it.
- Thanks. …
- Thank you = I respect you.
- Thanx = I don’t really need to express gratitude right now, but I will since I am a nice person.
- thanxxxx = I love you and appreciate everything you do.
- thx = We cool.
What does it mean when a girl says thank youuuu?
“Thank youuu” is an expression with a more personal and enthusiastic connotation than the regular “thank you” which only contains a single “u.” It is often used in a casual discourse in which the writer wants to convey more emphasis and emotion toward the reader.
Can I say thank you I appreciate it?
You can respond to appreciation by saying “thank you” or “I appreciate you,” which both have the same meaning. The common phrase used in response is “Thank You.”
How do you express gratitude?
10 Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another. …
- Include others in your plans. …
- Listen intently. …
- Bring over lunch. …
- Pay an impromptu visit. …
- Email to check in. …
- Call to say hello. …
- Ask if there’s anything you can do.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !