Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
Then, How do you say thank you in unique way?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
But also, How do you tell someone you appreciate them?
How to show appreciation
- Say “thank you“ …
- Pay attention to them. …
- Listen empathetically. …
- Write an appreciation note. …
- Be reliable. …
- Be specific. …
- Actions speak louder than words. …
- Gift them a plant or flowers to brighten their day.
What to write in a heartfelt thank you note? Simple Thanks
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
Similarly, How do you thank someone for a compliment?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you differently?
20 different ways to say “thank you” in English
- “Thanks for… / Thank you for…”
- “Thanks a lot. Thank you so/very much.”
- “Thanks a million!”
- “Thanks in advance.”
- “I really appreciate it. I’m really grateful.”
- “That’s very kind of you.”
- “It meant a lot to me.”
- “I can’t thank you enough.”
What do you say to make someone feel special?
14 Little Things To Say To Make Your Partner Feel Loved
- “I’m Proud Of You” Shutterstock. …
- “You Make Me Want To Be A Better Person” …
- “I Love The Person I Am When I’m With You” …
- “You Inspire Me” …
- “I Genuinely Appreciate You” …
- “I’m Sorry” …
- “I’ll Always Have Your Back” …
- “Thank You For Challenging Me”
How do you tell someone they are special?
Basically, instead of saying “you’re an amazing person,” tell the recipient why they’re an amazing person. Doing so caters the compliment directly to them, which will feel really good. There is, after all, a reason you feel the need to compliment them, and it can be really nice to say it out loud.
How do you tell someone they are special over text?
50 Super Simple Text Messages That Will Make Your Partner Feel…
- I dreamed about you all night.
- I love being close to you.
- The way you smell is my favorite thing.
- I love your smile.
- Thank you for being you.
- It makes me so happy to wake up with you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I can’t wait to throw my arms around you.
How do you write an appreciation message?
One way to express appreciation for someone is to write a letter to that person.
Thank You Letter Format
- Start with a greeting.
- Share your gratitude with specific examples.
- Include any details from your conversations.
- Close with any additional thoughts or information.
- End with a polite closing.
How do you write a thank you for appreciation?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you write a heartfelt message?
Spend time thinking exactly what you want to write about in your letter. Identify the emotions you have surrounding different circumstances or situations you want to include. Write a brief opening at the beginning of the letter. Consider asking how the letter’s recipient is feeling or what she has been doing lately.
How do you thank someone and appreciate them?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you thank someone for saying kind words?
But, even a kind word should merit a thank you. This is why there is the common expression “thank you for the kind words.”
The more informal cousin
- “Thanks for saying that.”
- “I appreciate that you said that.”
- “That’s so nice of you to say.”
How do you respond to a humbly compliment?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
What is best reply of thanks?
How to Respond to Thank You (In Any Situation)
- You’re welcome.
- You’re very welcome.
- That’s all right.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- It’s my pleasure.
- My pleasure.
How do you thank someone for being there?
Keep it simple: “Thank you for being there, I truly don’t know what I would have done without you.” Be specific: “Thank you for being there for me. I’m so grateful for all of the meals you cooked for me and the beautiful flowers that you brought. My house still smells delicious!”
How do you make someone feel valued?
Listen to listen, instead of listening just to respond.
Pay attention to details. One of the best ways to make a person feel truly valued is to acknowledge that what they’re feeling or trying to express is real and understandable. Make them feel validated.
What is a special person?
adjective. Someone or something that is special is better or more important than other people or things. You’re very special to me, darling.
How do you say you are special to me?
How do you say you are special to me?
- You are special to me.
- I feel amazing when I spend time with you.
- You give me goosebumps.
- I feel safe sharing my secrets with you.
- I accept you as you are.
- I understand how you feel.
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- I always have fun when I am with you.
What does it mean if someone calls you special?
The word special means he’s done searching for a woman to spend his time with. You’re special because he truly cares for you. Most of the time, men say that you’re special if they feel deeply in love with you. … This is probably the most raw of all reasons why a man would tell you that you’re a special person.
How do you tell a man he is special?
Cute ways to tell him you love him
- “I feel special when I am around you.” This is a great way to show your appreciation for all that he does and how he treats you. …
- “When I wake in the morning, you are my first thought.” …
- “I am so lucky to have you in my life.” …
- “I appreciate you so much.” …
- “You are my best friend.”
How do I make him feel special and appreciated?
- Compliment him. …
- Tell him you appreciate what he does for you and your family. …
- Make time for things to get hot in the bedroom. …
- Be supportive of his alone time. …
- Put down your phone. …
- When you get something for yourself, get something for him, too. …
- Look him in the eyes.
What to say to make him feel special?
50 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Feel Loved
- I need you.
- I’m thankful for you.
- I love the way you ____.
- My life has changed for the better because of you.
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I will never forget ____ about you.
- You make me feel so special.
- I love how you ____.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !