What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
Then, What is an example of a compliment?
The definition of a compliment is the act of giving praise. An example of compliment is calling someone’s dress beautiful. … Compliment means to give praise. An example of compliment is to tell someone that he is very intelligent.
But also, How do you start a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do you praise someone’s work? For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
Similarly, What makes a good comment?
A good comment has no need to include a visible link within its content. Its quality should provide the necessary information, and be influential enough to encourage its readers to find out more. The relevant link is the URL you use when you submit your comment.
How do you tell someone they look good?
Look directly into the person’s eyes, and earnestly tell them what you think. Say it with a smile. Try qualifying your words with a superlative. Say, “You are absolutely beautiful,” or “You are so beautiful.”
What are nice things to say?
So here’s a hundred ready-made compliments to try out yourself:
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you flatter someone?
flatter Add to list Share. When you flatter someone, you praise and compliment him or her — but you aren’t totally sincere. You flatter your friend by telling her she’s the best driver in the world. Because you want her to offer you a ride.
What is an example of a comment?
The definition of a comment is a statement or remark. An example of a comment is a statement released in the paper that someone made about a scandal going on.
How do you admire someone’s writing?
How do you compliment an author’s writing?
- This letter is a compliment to the reader for his work. It could have a direct tone with encouraging words for his efforts. …
- Appreciate the writer’s good work.
- Mention what exactly you loved about his work.
- End with a note of gratitude for the writer’s work.
How do you write a formal comment?
You should write your comment in a way that best supports your objectives. 2. Use clear organization, formatting, and language. You should use subject headings throughout your comment to draw attention to key points.
How do you compliment someone professionally?
“Having you on the team makes a huge difference.” “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!” “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.” “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you compliment someone on their talent?
Here we go:
- That was amazing!
- I can’t imagine all the work that you must have put into that!
- Beautiful! How did you learn to do that?
- I would love to learn how to do that, but I’m not willing to invest the time you did.
- What a beautiful pay-off for all that hard work!
- Congratulations! …
- I’m so impressed! …
How do you admire someone?
Where there is great admiration there is always great character and success.
- Learn to be comfortable in your own skin. …
- Choose simplicity over complication. …
- Don’t dream your life; live your dreams. …
- Stop pleasing others despite yourself. …
- Live fully and dare greatly. …
- Don’t worry what other people think.
How do you say you are hot?
How do you say you look beautiful?
40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
How do you tell a guy he looks good?
How to Tell a Guy He’s Handsome over Text
- 1 “Good morning, handsome.”
- 2 “You’re the hottest guy I’ve ever known.”
- 3 “I miss your handsome face.”
- 4 “You looked so good today.”
- 5 “You look so handsome in that picture!”
- 6 “Send me a selfie.”
- 7 “We’re a pretty good-looking couple.”
How do you tell a friend you appreciate them?
How to show appreciation
- Say “thank you“ …
- Pay attention to them. …
- Listen empathetically. …
- Write an appreciation note. …
- Be reliable. …
- Be specific. …
- Actions speak louder than words. …
- Gift them a plant or flowers to brighten their day.
How would you describe a good friend?
Explore adjectives to describe a friend for great ideas on how to talk about your BFF.
Words to Describe Qualities of a Good Friend.
How do you compliment someone’s decorations?
Giving Compliments on the accomplishment
- Good job!
- Well done!
- That’s great!
- Nice work!
- That’s really remarkable.
How do you lowkey compliment a girl?
- Be Unique. The best compliments feel tailor-made. …
- Be Sincere. This might seem like a no-brainer, but don’t compliment her unless you really mean everything that you’re saying. …
- Don’t Just Compliment Physical Appearance. …
- Don’t Be Too Literal. …
- Beware of Backhanded Compliments. …
- Context is Key. …
- Catcalls are NOT Compliments.
What are flattering words?
adjective. If someone’s remarks are flattering, they praise you and say nice things about you. Most of his colleagues had positive, even flattering things to say. Synonyms: ingratiating, complimentary, gratifying, fawning More Synonyms of flattering. More Synonyms of flattering.
How do you compliment someone without being awkward?
Here are seven ways to accept a compliment with humility and grace.
- Express your gratitude. …
- Share the credit. …
- Receive awards with your left hand. …
- Use appropriate body language. …
- Never undermine the compliment. …
- Avoid a compliment battle. …
- Follow appropriate etiquette.
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !