50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
Then, What is another way to say you are the best?
What is another word for best ever?
|ultimate||out of sight|
But also, How do you say all the best to someone?
Seven Ways to Say “Good Luck” in English
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
What is another way to say best wishes? What is another word for best wishes?
|kindest regards||kind regards|
|best regards||sincerely yours|
|yours sincerely||yours truly|
Similarly, How are you other ways to say?
Long time no see!
- What’s going on? This is a great, informal way to say hello to someone you already know. …
- What’s new (with you)? This is another great and informal way to say hi to someone you know. …
- What’s up? …
- How have you been? …
- How’s everything? …
- How’s it going? …
- You all right? …
- Hey, hey man.
How do you say something is the best?
Saying things are good. – Elementary
- It’s great.
- It’s fantastic.
- It’s excellent.
- It’s better than average.
- It’s not bad.
- I’d recommend it.
- I’m very impressed.
- It’s better than I expected.
How do you wish someone best professionally?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you wish someone a unique way?
Other Unique Ways To Wish Happy Birthday
- “Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing.”- …
- “Let us respect grey hairs, especially our own.” – …
- “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – …
- “Today you have won a thousand kisses.
Can I say wish you all the best?
As long as you are wishing your recipient the best in their future, it’s acceptable to use the phrase both as a universal sendoff and as a more personalized ending.
How do you tell someone you wish them well?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What can I say instead of warmest wishes?
20+ Alternatives to “Warm Regards” or “Best Wishes”
- “Respectfully yours”
- “Thank you so much”
- “Thank you”
- “With appreciation”
- “Very best”
Can you just say all the best?
1 Answer. Both seem to be ellipses of the phrase “I wish you all the best of luck” “All the best” – the key word is “best”. It is more a farewell gesture that is commonly used to acknowledge the parting. … People often reserve this phrase for someone who is embarking on some possibly risky experience.
How do you say how are you politely?
How to answer “How are you?”
- I’m good. — You can shorten this to “good” if you’re feeling relaxed. Or lazy. …
- Pretty good — This was actually the catchphrase of a popular American comedian. You can hear him say it in this clip. A lot. …
- I’m well. — Like with “I’m good,” you can shorten this to “well.”
What can I text instead of how are you?
Here are some alternatives to try instead.
What To Ask Instead Of ‘How Are You? ‘
- How are you today? …
- How are you holding up? …
- I’ve been thinking about you lately. …
- What’s been on your mind recently? …
- Is there any type of support you need right now? …
- Are you anxious about anything?
Is it proper English to say I am good?
Therefore, “I’m good,” is a proper response. “I’m well” is also allowed but not for the reasons many think. That response only works if “well” takes on its adjectival form, meaning “in good health” or “good or satisfactory.” Now, if someone asks “How are you doing?” “I’m doing well” is the correct response.
What means best of the best?
The absolute best in a particular set, field, etc. You can bet they’re going to send the best of the best for this operation—the most highly trained and experienced men available. See also: of.
How do you say someone is great?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you say someone is excellent?
- excellent. adjective. extremely good.
- exceptional. adjective. extremely good or impressive in a way that is unusual.
- high-grade. adjective. very good in quality.
- superlative. adjective. formal extremely good.
- good. adjective. of a high quality or standard.
- superb. adjective. …
- polished. adjective. …
- wonderful. adjective.
How do you tell someone you wish them the best?
Good luck—I’m sure you’ll do great! The best of luck to the best of friends. I wish you the very best luck. Good, good, good luck!
How do you send best wishes?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
How do you use best wishes in a sentence?
We offer him our best wishes in his work. We will continue with our work, wishing our former colleague very best wishes and good luck. Please accept my very best wishes for a speedy recovery, and many thanks for your marvellous work! Thank you very much, and my best wishes for the implementation of the programme.
What are different ways to wish?
You can say:
- Have a fabulous birthday!
- May all your wishes come true!
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- I hope you have a fantastic day and a fantastic year to come.
How do you wish someone virtually?
16 Fun Long Distance Birthday Ideas to Make Anyone Smile
- Send a birthday party in a box. Looking for an easy way to say “happy birthday, long distance friend”? …
- Schedule a movie night. …
- Send cake in a jar. …
- Make a video. …
- Throw a virtual birthday surprise party. …
- Make a phone call. …
- Send photos. …
- Treat them to lunch.
How do you make someone feel special on their birthday?
7 Best Ways to Make a Friend feel Loved on Their Birthday
- Call your friend and song a song: …
- Send birthday messages with beautiful quotes and wishes: …
- Have some of your friends call or text them: …
- Send over some gifts: …
- Plan a surprise party or event: …
- Fulfill one of their wishes if you can:
Sharing is love, don’t forget to post this post !